Looking for Insanity/Shaun T/ Shauntervention UK pals?

Options
clur_85
clur_85 Posts: 22 Member
Hi there,

I'm a long timer with MFP been hanging around for the past three years. I restarted my profile at the start of the year and have kept my friends circle quite closed, but I am on the lookout for new friends who are doing similar workouts/similar routines to me so we can motivate each other.
I love Beachbody workouts and LOVE Shaun T, Chalene Johnson, Jillian Michaels etc.

I am currently doing another round of Insanity after doing it a couple of years ago, I need a few friends who 'get' what I'm going through every morning! Next I am looking to do P90X so would be good to connect with some people who are currently doing it to see how others are getting on with it and let me know what I'm letting myself in for!

Also anyone who went to Shauntervention UK out there?! Would be good to connect!

Claire x

Replies

• clur_85
    clur_85 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    OK so no one likes Shaun T?
  • drsushi
    drsushi Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi ,

I'm about to start month 2- I'm skipping recovery week cos I don't have time.

What were your results like before?
  • dammitjanet0161
    dammitjanet0161 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I love the infomercials, does that count? :bigsmile:
  • Eliza_Do_Lots
    Options
    I did three weeks and I really really loved it, but I have problems with my hips and back and it ended up just being far, far too much and I injured myself - but the buzz after every session was immense. Good luck and enjoy - hope you find more people doing it