New to this site

Options
I'm new to the site and I'm trying to lose 25lbs before next summer. I just had a baby 3 months ago have dropped 20lbs so far. I think these last 25lbs are going to be a problem, so I'm here counting calories etc to see what I can change in my diet for more health living. I just have to stay focused on my goal and EXERCISE even though I hate it!

Replies

• Fatoshie
    Fatoshie Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    you need to kep your mind busy when you are exercising, that way you wont remember that you hate it. if you get on the tredmill/bike/etc turn on the tv or put on some DVDS you like. if you wanna go out for a walk, put your earphones on and listen to your favorite songs, OR do things that will keep you active, go for window shopping or such.
    good luck :)
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
    No one likes to exercise but diet and exercise do go hand in hand.
    You should be able to lose those 25 lbs here. Good motivation
    and support. :bigsmile:
  • luvngirl
    Options
    I am will tell you what they told me...it took 10 months to get pregnant and it will take 10 months to come out. Take it easy...do your best. I had my baby 8 months ago and I am still in a battle with the last 10 pounds. But I keep in mind that its a big deal to give birth to a baby and my body needs time to recup. so give yourself time to lose pounds slowly. Drink lots of water...get as much exercise as possible but GET REST! If you over work your body you will find that regardless of what you do the pounds will stay with you (this happened to me). Just start by walking or jogging and drinking plenty of water and stay away from fatty foods and little by little you will start to see the pounds come off. As you go and feel stronger, try to add a workoput routine...gym, P90X, Isanity...etc. Good luck!
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    Welcome!
    Exercising does get fun. The endorphin rush afterward is wonderful and you crave it after a while.