Question for my ladies with D's & Double D's

Options

Replies

• daniraebug
    daniraebug Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I buy the really thick ones from walmart and wear two. That's been my best bet.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Nike. They are a little more expensive but they eliminate nearly all bouncing. Couldn't live without mine. I used to have to wear two like everyone else, but with these, you just wear the one, and you can do jumping jacks without looking like a scene from Baywatch.
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    I ordered 2 bras off ebay. I found them on a site for women with large chests who want something sexy and flattering. The brand is called Cacique, so when they arrive I'll let you know how they fit :)
  • TXmama
    TXmama Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm a DDD -- I brought really excellent running bras from a running SHOE store actually -- they had fantastic, supportive bras for girls our size (I'm a very unusual size - 34DDD -- but they had a good selection). They weren't horribly expensive, either.
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Along with everyone else, I too have lost and gained weight. My breasts are a size 40 D and are a bit saggy. Not terribly bad since I do chest exercises like one of the guys suggested, but I could never go braless. I really love Lane Bryant bras. They go to a really high width (up to 48" I believe) because I know some people, like my mom who is thin, is just naturally larger around her breast area. Also, they have higher cups around the arms so you don't get that pokey underarm fat. :laugh:

As for sports bras I usually hit up Walmart...Danskin makes great ones that are breathable and affordable!
  • Barbie01
    Barbie01 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I use the $12 sports bra from walmart. They come in several colors. My boobs are fake though I dont know if that really matters.
  • Steph_Anie
    Steph_Anie Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    the only thing that has worked for me are the more expensive sports bras that don't just pull over your head--they have hooks/zippers--- currently using an under armor one that i got from one of the bigger sporting goods places. my boobs don't move in it!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies,
    I am currently in a 38DD bra. When i work out my breast are everywhere. I really need to find a supportive sports bra. I buy mine from target. Where have you found great SUPPORTIVe sports bras? or do you wear more than 1?? ?Thanks

Mine are all from Old Navy and seem to work really well for me. They don't seem like they should, but I jog in them and I'm good to go.
  • LosingLbsAndGainingConfidence
    Options
    I'm a DD and wearing my normal bra with a sports bra over it works great..
  • lozf85
    lozf85 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I’m a D and wouldn’t go near a gym without double wrapping the girls! Two sports bra’s always works for me.
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    my biggest problem is the support on the top part of the sports bras - I bounce up when I jog & it's painful. 2 bras isn't going to help there...

Adidas makes one that is cut higher so you don't spill out the top. It's also a little bit longer I had one for years I loved the thing and totally forgot about it. I just remembered it when you mentioned spilling out the top.

Here's link to the website- It's the Women's running Glide bra. It's changed a little but the cut's the same.
    www.shopadidas.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2020266&cp=3748172.3769878.3748175.3748276.2039727.2039731
    :drinker:
  • Nikita47
    Options
    I am a D and I found one at Costco that Iove, I think its a champion. And it was reasonably priced, I think 35 for 2 bras. I am wearing the medium now, and i think it went up to an xl. It also is higher cut, you might want to try there.
  • VickieMW
    VickieMW Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Seriously I can't believe some of you are happy in a bra with an underwire. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am a 38DD and I only wear an ANITA bra. No underwire. I run at least 25 miles per week and I do not like ANY bounce.
    Please check them out on line and treat your body to one thing that you really need to work out with out pain.
    Yes they are about $40.00 to $50.00 unless you look on E-Bay. AND WORTH EVERY PENNY!

I have tried the double bra thing and really that is so hard to get on and off and still not what you need. If you need a good pair of running shoes do you buy Walmart shoes? Or do you buy the running shoes that will protect your feet and support them for the job they have to do?

Protect your girls and get a great bra to take care of yourself. You are the only one who will! Blessings to all my sisters out there! Vickie
  • courtface
    Options
    Hahahha....Lol. NOw you know I had to respond to this post because I think about this EVERYday when I do cardio. I swear girls w/ bigger boobs are at a disadvantage! I feel like I work harder and every workout is 10x as hard because of the "F" Bombs I have to lugg around!!!!!!! Grrrrrr. With all that said....I MUST wear a under wire bra and 2 sports bras- so thats 3 total. No fun, and sometimes if I'm doing alot of bouncing I might throw a shirt w/ a built in bra too :( Our mother cursed us! Buuuuut I will try no to complain sooo much becuase once i loose all my weight and have a small waist and big boobies....who wouldn't want that :) Love you <3
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    I wear a 38 DDD. I have found that if I wear an underwire bra under my sports bra, my boobs dont bounce all over the place. I mean they will always move some, but I feel that they are more supported with two.

I hope that helps.
    I second that!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Seriously I can't believe some of you are happy in a bra with an underwire. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am a 38DD and I only wear an ANITA bra. No underwire. I run at least 25 miles per week and I do not like ANY bounce.
    Please check them out on line and treat your body to one thing that you really need to work out with out pain.
    Yes they are about $40.00 to $50.00 unless you look on E-Bay. AND WORTH EVERY PENNY!

I have tried the double bra thing and really that is so hard to get on and off and still not what you need. If you need a good pair of running shoes do you buy Walmart shoes? Or do you buy the running shoes that will protect your feet and support them for the job they have to do?

Protect your girls and get a great bra to take care of yourself. You are the only one who will! Blessings to all my sisters out there! Vickie
    hmmmm ok ANITA got it! :-)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I agree with those who have mentioned Enell. I wear a 42DDD and LOVE LOVE LOVE my Enell sports bra. Unfortunately they are quite expensive so I only bought one and just keep washing it, but it was worth the $$$. I paid around $60 for a brand new one including shipping.