Replies

• SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    How I like my coffee: black and bitter
  • greentart
    greentart Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I like my women how I like my TV... highly defined, turned on and flat against my bedroom wall.

I think I swooned a little when I read this. I need a fan, and I need it fast.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    5 is favorite but love 2-5. Not that I would say no to most of them.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    They all look good to me, but I guess I choose number 5 (fit/athletic).
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I'm honestly surprised by some of the men's answers
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    3-13 but mostly 6 & 9..... :bigsmile:
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I like my women how I like my TV... highly defined, turned on and flat against my bedroom wall.

Winner!

My second choice is like my coffee - hot, black and on the table.
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Like my coffee:

(1) Hot and full of liquor

or

(2) Warm, rich, and keeping me up late at night
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    a little on the trashy side...
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options

I think I swooned a little when I read this. I need a fan, and I need it fast and furious.

Ditto, and I fixed it for ya
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    #2 & #5 ... mushed together.
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    9-13 look really feminine and curvy to me.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    The fact that someone is assuming there are only 21 body types, and that the women in these photos (photo shopped, good lighting, bad lighting, flattering angle, etc) perfectly represent these body types is somewhat laughable. There's 9 billion people in this word. Assuming that 50% are female, there should be about 4.5 billion body types.
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    12 I personally find the most attractive figure, and one I am working towards.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    The fact that someone is assuming there are only 21 body types, and that the women in these photos (photo shopped, good lighting, bad lighting, flattering angle, etc) perfectly represent these body types is somewhat laughable. There's 9 billion people in this word. Assuming that 50% are female, there should be about 4.5 billion body types.

Agreed.
  • shimmerNsparkle
    Options
    5 n 8 :-)
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Agreed.

Nodding for the true story being told.
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options

Agreed.

I didn't read anywhere on here an assumption that there were only the types in the image. I read pick out of the image which appeals to you most.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I like mine quiet and flexible. Quiet everywhere, but the bedroom.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

Agreed.

I didn't read anywhere on here an assumption that there were only the types in the image. I read pick out of the image which appeals to you most.

It's just a true statement that she made. And the reason why so many of us don't see our own body type in the photos. Worth pointing out. I'm sure a lot of us were thinking about it before she said it.