Is the Fitbit Aria Scale WORTH the money???

Options
2»

Replies

• WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    I think Withings used to make the Aria for Fitbit.

I know people love them so I've always considered one or the other. Here's what I want a scale to do. I step on it every morning and not even look. It sends my weight to software online that will tell me moving averages only, if I want. I don't even want to see the little fluctuations, just be alerted when the general (moving average of a period I select) trend is going down or up. Would it do that or would I need to take the data from Fitbit or wherever and create my own moving average charts of it? Because if the latter, I may as well just weigh and log, too. Thanks!
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I've had mine since February, 2013 and I like it. The weight seems accurate (body fat seems wonky, but you really can't find a scale that measures BF accurately) and I like that it automatically syncs to MFP. I can't lie to myself and say I'll log my weight when it goes down.
  • Kibby710
    Kibby710 Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I ended up purchasing it and so far...I love it! Haha! The body fat number does seem to be a bit off. If I get on it 6 times in a row, it registers something different every time. It's not a huge deal mostly because I'm just looking for accuracy for the weight! :)