What is your sign?

Options

Replies

• xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Wow I actually just read that one all the way through, it is me to a T! Other descriptions of my sign are like "yeah that's me, but that's not" If you want to get to know me really fast, just read this, lol.:wink:
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Pisces :smile:
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Taurus over here, too! :-)
  • mshrews1
    Options
    Where are all the Geminis?!?
  • tex43
    tex43 Posts: 229
    Options
    I'm a Gemini!
  • deshaine
    deshaine Posts: 195
    Options
    Wow I actually just read that one all the way through, it is me to a T! Other descriptions of my sign are like "yeah that's me, but that's not" If you want to get to know me really fast, just read this, lol.:wink:

Me, too!!! ;)
  • Dark_Latin_Guy
    Dark_Latin_Guy Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    2/29/76 - Pisces - Western Zodiac.

Owing to his or her unusual birth date, a Pisces born on February 29 has unusual talents and personalities. They are good-natured, friendly, and optimistic. They see the positive side of any issue, and while not naive, they retain a measure of childhood innocence. They have a youthful exuberance.

Friends and Lovers

People born on this date are outgoing and friendly. They have a winsome, pleasant personality and are good friends who are loyal. They will go to extremes to help a pal. They are equally loyal to a spouse or lover. They work hard to make a relationship work.

Children and Family

February 29 people are spunky, opinionated, and willing to stand their ground. They are suited for parenthood because they combine sensitivity with an instinct for knowing when to discipline. They engage their youngsters in projects that teach responsibility and that offer outlets for creativity and emotional growth.

Health

February 29 people have a healthy lifestyle. They understand that to get the maximum out of life they need to be vigilant about diet and exercise, while making time to relax. They need to feel connected to the natural world in order to cultivate a relaxed frame of mind.

Career and Finances

People born on this date are proud of their versatility. They don't like to lock themselves into a single life-option without having the freedom to change course at some point. They have faith in their ability to make the transition from career to family life, and this is often the reason for their change in focus.

Dreams and Goals

Leap-year individuals insist on personal happiness. They have the ability to rise above any situation and turn it into a success. No one accepts setbacks with as much dignity as them. They never doubt their ability to overcome obstacles. To these plucky individuals, sticking with a goal is more of an achievement than the goal itself.

Dragon - Eastern Zodiac - Fire Sign.

Personality
    Occupying the 5th position in the Chinese Zodiac, the Dragon is the mightiest of the signs. Dragons symbolize such character traits as dominance and ambition. Dragons prefer to live by their own rules and if left on their own, are usually successful. They’re driven, unafraid of challenges, and willing to take risks. They’re passionate in all they do and they do things in grand fashion. Unfortunately, this passion and enthusiasm can leave Dragons feeling exhausted and interestingly, unfulfilled.

While Dragons frequently help others, rarely will they ask for help. Others are attracted to Dragons, especially their colorful personalities, but deep down, Dragons prefer to be alone. Perhaps that is because they’re most successful when working alone. Their preference to be alone can come across as arrogance or conceitedness, but these qualities aren’t applicable. Dragons have tempers that can flare fast!

Health
    Considering their hard-working nature, Dragons are healthy overall. They do get stressed and suffer from periodic tension/headaches, likely because they take so many risks. Dragons could benefit from incorporating mild activity into their lives. Yoga or walking would be good as these activities can work both their minds and their bodies.

Career
    Dragons prefer leading to being led. Jobs that allow them to express their creativity are good choices. Some good careers include: inventor, manager, computer analyst, lawyer, engineer, architect, broker, and sales person.

Relationships
    Dragons will give into love, but won’t give up their independence. Because they have quick, sometimes vengeful tempers, their partners need to be tough-skinned. Dragons enjoy others who are intriguing, and when they find the right partners, they’ll usually commit to that person for life.

Dragons and the 5 elements

Fire Dragons – 1916 and 1976
    A Fire Dragon’s emotions can flare instantly. Fire Dragons put themselves on pedestals, and because they react quickly and recklessly, they sometimes make wrong decisions. Fire Dragons need to slow down and keep their tempers in check as that’s when they’re best.
  • deshaine
    Options
    I am Leo....hear me ROAR!!! :)

Oh, mah lord... Leo's and I just... don't... get... along. eeek!!
  • deshaine
    Options
    2/29/76 - Pisces - Western Zodiac - Dragon - Eastern Zodiac - Fire Sign.

interesting!!
  • Wendy543
    Options
    Aquarius

Your element: Air

Your ruling planets: Uranus

Symbol: The Water Bearer

Your stone: Amethyst

Life Pursuit: To understand life's mysteries

Vibration: High frequency

Aquarian's Secret Desire: To be unique and original

Description:
    Special note for Aquarians: With the new Millennium heralding the Dawn of the Age of Aquarius, at this time, ready or not, your sign is regarded as the zodiac's leader. You are the trendsetter for the future and because of this high responsibility, many under born your sign will be undergoing at this time, as we approach the Millennium, the pressure of personal change (particularly in your values and what makes you content and happy). Yours has always been a philanthropic sign. Now more than ever these qualities will be highlighted.
    Those born under the sign of Aquarius not only march to a different drummer, they make up new music as they go along. They are 'mind oriented' individuals, whose thoughts never stop tick-tocking over. Because of their high focus on intellectual exploration, many inventors, eccentrics and highly original trailblazers are born under this sign. Their intense ability to live on many mental levels, holds both pain and pleasure for Aquarians. For example, in the American Hall of Fame there are more Aquarians than any other sign, yet statistics reveal that in mental institutions there are more Aquarians than any other sign too. Many extremes can surround this sign and these extremes can take them to both heaven and hell.

But in everyday terms, most Aquarians are extremely humanitarian and often involved in social programs that assist others. They can also be objective in judgement, for they never let their emotions get in the way. Outgoing and amiable, Aquarians attract friends wherever they go and those whom Aquarians befriend have their unswerving loyalty.

Aquarians are the zodiac's most mysterious and unusual people - and no two are anything alike. Those born under this sign - ruled by innovative and non-conformist Uranus - march to the beat of their own drum. They see life in a different way. Others quite frequently think their habits and ideas are eccentric or crazy in some way, but it is this uniqueness that makes them so special. The Aquarian mind is extremely quick and they never seem to stop thinking (it is interesting to note that many born under this sign suffer from insomnia.) Aquarians usually have strong political, environmental or social beliefs. But whether it is a relationship, career or cause - Aquarians are happiest when they have "something" to believe in and nurture.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Leo -- Whatever that means.
  • toberlili
    Options
    i am a gemini, and each one of me is a gemini, and each one of those gemini's are gemini's, and so on, and so on, well you get the idea, lol, i am a gazzilion people because we are all gemini's:smile::wink: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway: :love: :ohwell: :flowerforyou: :indifferent: :glasses: :embarassed: :frown: :smokin: :devil: :sick: :smooched: :heart: :drinker::cry: :brokenheart: :sad: :bigsmile: :blushing: :huh: :yawn: these are just some of them, lmao.

i live with 2 cancers, a capricorn, and a pisces
  • lynne_p
    lynne_p Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Gemini rocks!
  • deshaine
    Options
    i am a gemini, and each one of me is a gemini, and each one of those gemini's are gemini's, and so on, and so on, well you get the idea, lol, i am a gazzilion people because we are all gemini's:smile::wink: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway: :love: :ohwell: :flowerforyou: :indifferent: :glasses: :embarassed: :frown: :smokin: :devil: :sick: :smooched: :heart: :drinker::cry: :brokenheart: :sad: :bigsmile: :blushing: :huh: :yawn: these are just some of them, lmao.

i live with 2 cancers, a capricorn, and a pisces

typical. :\

lol!!! :heart:
  • ANewNorene
    ANewNorene Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am a wonderful Lioness...yay Leo
  • Wendy543
    Options
    im like the only aquarian who posted so far
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm a Gemini to.... Gemini's do rock! :)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm a Scorpio. My daughter is a Gemini and my son is a Cancer. I think he's Cancer. His birthday is July 21. My daughter is a Gemini all right! WHEW!!!
  • Wendy543
    Options
    Am I the only one who automatically thought the article said "Tauren" instead of Taurean? (I know, I'm a big nerd. haha.)

Gemini here...my mom, sister and I are all geminis. That made it difficult for my pisces father, lol.

hehe love that game
  • doris_day
    doris_day Posts: 159
    Options
    I'm an Aries - March baby.