Replies

• grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look amazing! Can I ask how tall you are? I am 5'7 and we have similar starting weight and weight loss goals? Thanks!!
  • AndietheGreat13
    AndietheGreat13 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    WOW!! That is an amazing transformation, congratulations! I am so sorry about your father, though it is absolutely incredible that you managed to channel these unfortunate circumstances into bettering yourself and creating a healthier you! I could not agree more that this place and the wonderful people who make up our MFP community are the most supportive and inspirational people possible to make this journey possible and all the more worthwhile-- I know I could never have progressed along as far as I have without these friends, let alone the site itself.

Again, congratulations on your wonderful accomplishments and I hope to add you, I would love to have such a strong and inspiring young woman in this support system. Take care and good luck in everything-- particularly your most recent goal, which I do think will have it's bum kicked by you with consideration of your achievements thus far!!

Seriously thank you so much :) I haven't had a chance yet, but I am definitely going to accept your request :) Can't wait to get to know you. I really appreciate your kind words!
  • AndietheGreat13
    Options
    Wow you look great! what are your tips ? i need help on loosing weight and staying commited. :(

My tips would be to commit yourself fully to this journey. Only you can do this for you. My husband is supportive of my weight loss but doesn't do anything to help me with it. Truly the friends that I've made on here are the only full support I have in my life, but that's all I need. Please feel free to add me I love helping and supporting people :)
  • serendipitys1003
    serendipitys1003 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokes! Great work :-)
  • AndietheGreat13
    Options
    u look awesome,where did you hide your belly ? please share with us your success story ? what type of exercise you did to get to this size and your calorie intake perday?

Thank you!! :) when I first started out, my calorie intake was 1390. In the first month I lost 20 pounds. Before I started i was probably consuming 2500-3000 calories a day. I have changed my end goal weight so I am currently at 1210 calories a day. As far as exercise goes I started with the elliptical. I would do that or go for a walk most days. I've recently started running and my gym has a 30 minute workout station. It has a bunch of different weight machines for a total body workout.
  • AndietheGreat13
    Options
    Great job!! You look amazing! Can I ask how tall you are? I am 5'7 and we have similar starting weight and weight loss goals? Thanks!!

I am either 5' 6 or 5'7 haha I need to check for sure
  • AndietheGreat13
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Your kind words have seriously made my day! Keep up the great work :)
  • Macyfiinks
    Macyfiinks Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Thanks for sharing! It's truly inspirational! :)
  • emclean72
    emclean72 Posts: 11
    Options
    Congratulations!! You can do it!!
  • lisalooleeli
    lisalooleeli Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration, Congratulations!
  • Lyenny
    Lyenny Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Go Go Go!!! You look Fabulous!!! Congratulations on all of your hard work!!!
  • lucy529
    lucy529 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great !!! Reading stories like yours inspire me to stick to this :) Sorry about your dad (hugs) your right having MFP is great for support
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    wow you look incredible! you can do it!!! ;-)
  • AmandaMonster
    AmandaMonster Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    my sweet andie friend! i am SO lucky to have met you at work and to have gotten to see this transformation take place! you are AMAZING and an inspiration. i am SOOOOOO proud of you and how far you've come and your consistency with this. you kick *kitten*.....i say that all the time but i really do mean it! we need to hang out soon and i am texting you very soon with my schedule so we can make that happen! thanks for being such a great friend to me! :) love your face!
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    You look great! Nice work!
  • AndietheGreat13
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing progress! Keep it up!
  • danielleeu
    danielleeu Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! You look awesome! I know you'll make your goal!
  • AndietheGreat13
    Options
    Amazing results! You look awesome! I know you'll make your goal!
    thanks! :) I've kinda hit a wall and my goal is looking farther and farther away, but hopefully I'll get close.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!