Here We GOOOOOOOOO

Options
Hi, I'm Jody - 37 and jolly, but not so jolly about being fat!! I am ready to lose it and here I go. I am looking for a circle of new friends to keep motivated and supported!!! Wanna join me?

I am doing the P90X Lean and am on Day 5. Love most of it. Hate the Yoga. Ready to get skinny... summer isnt far away.

Replies

• finncmh
    finncmh Posts: 290
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I have been here for almost 3 weeks and it has been keeping me really motivated! The best part is the support that everyone gives (and the accountability too). I'll add you as a friend! Good luck :)
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • saj4071
    Options
    Welcome! Its an awesome website!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
    Good luck....you can do anything you set your mind to!! I've learned that my mind is a lot stronger than I thought!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kvr414
    kvr414 Posts: 111
    Options
    I just started MFP in the last few weeks too. I'm looking for friends/motivation. I'll add you :) anyone else, feel free to add me!
  • akela4860
    akela4860 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello all

Just heard about this site yesterday so I thought I would give it a try. I have lost 50lbs in the last 3 years but have been losing and gaining the same 5 lbs for few months now. Time to get back in the saddle and try to break the plateau. I think once you hit a certain point you think you can go back to old habits and still lose the weight ,,, too bad it doesn;t work that way. I now know this is not a diet but a lifetime change. If I did it before I can do it again. No gimmicks,,just eat healthy and move. simple,,,,,

Please feel free to add me as a friend,, the more support the more motivation. Have my sons wedding in June and I would love to lose the lasst 40 lbs by then. I know I can.

take care
    Akela48