hey from Colorado!

Options
hi everyone!!

I just got on here; I was on fit day but I really like the layout of this site better!! and the message boards seem really helpful!

I am a college student from Colorado. I'm a senior, studying animal science. I also have studied a lot about nutrition on my own and in a few classes and really believe in the Paleo way of eating (although I sometimes still eat dairy). But I eat a ton of meat and veggies and not much grains.

Anyway, I am also doing ESE (eat stop eat) or alternate day fasting, whatever you'd like to call it. It seems to be working great so far.

I am doing a bike trip around Scandinavia next summer so i need to lose weight and get in shape for that,, and also for ski season, so I can have the most fun possible!

Replies

• Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    Options
    Welcome! I love this site. I have lost the most here in the last month or 2 than my entire life.

I'm from CO too :)
  • Shash27
    Shash27 Posts: 172
    Options
    Welcome! I'm from Colorado too!!! I'm in Boulder :-)

You'll love MFP! It's helped me tremendously!!
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am from Colorado as well. The Brighton area. Good luck with your weight loss journey! This is a great place to start!
  • fit2sit
    fit2sit Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Howdy, welcome to MFP. You'll have lots of fun and support here. I'm North up in Cheyenne, good luck with your weight loss!
  • navy4you2
    navy4you2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from Greybull, WY and wanted to say, "Welcome to the family." anything you need to know just ask.

2584674.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • SkierElle
    SkierElle Posts: 335
    Options
    Thanks to all you great people!! I'm excited to be here.
  • xxkayleexbearxx
    xxkayleexbearxx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm from Colorado too, I'm in the Colorado Springs area. I'm new to this site also so I don't know how helpful it is. But I trust that it is a great site because I've heard great things about it. Anyway, good luck with everything :)