Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

extremely slow weight loss??

2»

Replies

• GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    My diary is set as open so you should be able to see it.. admittedly I did have peanut butter on toast for lunch

It's not open, you need to go to your settings and open to public
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    What's wrong with peanut butter on toast?
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    [/quote]
    QUOTE;
    {{I eat 1350 then I exercise I never put in my workouts until I've finished my food for the day so I'm not eating back any calories
    [/quote]}}

that means you are netting say 750 cals which is TOO low. You should be looking at netting a minimum of 1350.
    I still say keep doing what you're doing, eat some exercise cals back, give it some time and the scales will move. If you eat in deficit you lose :)

Have you worked out your BMR/TDEE?
  • bobbyguns
    bobbyguns Posts: 33
    If weight loss stalls, just do more cardio. Don't drop calories imo.

NO. DEFINITELY not this^^^. Possbly thw
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Try this site

http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

What does it tell you with a 20% deficit for lightly active? I'd try and eat that, keep logging properly and see if it helps.
  • MrsTaraDStringer
    MrsTaraDStringer Posts: 51 Member
    What's wrong with peanut butter on toast?

lol I don't think anything and is meant to be a fat burning food, though there's a lot of calories etc in it :/
  • hig17
    hig17 Posts: 159 Member
    Tara do you do any strength training? I would suggest to add some strength to your cardio routine. That is when I started seeing a faster loss. Jut a thought, I was told I was doing too much cardio and to add some strength and in the month of April I lost 4.5lbs!