Cholesterol level test results are in!

Options
telcochik
telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
Just saw my doctor for my annual check up and she said my blood test indicated that my cholesterol levels are AMAZING (her word not mine)! She asked what I've been doing and I told her that I've been counting calories, doing Turbo Fire 6 days a week and drinking Shakeology once a day. She said my cholesterol level was 147 (200 is normal)! Yay me!

Sharon

Replies

• lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    telechok, awesome news..........congratulations on your sucess...........I bet everyones proud of you, and hey, thats great what your Dr said about your numbers

anything under 200 is great (A H A) and you are living proof. How is your blood pressure , and did you get your sugars checked?

Again, congratulations on your success...........Llloyd
  • telcochik
    Options
    Thanks Lloyd! I did a full panel workup...5 vials of blood (ugh)! All of my numbers were normal including sugars, thyroid, etc. My BP this morning was 118/70 so all is good!
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Another testament to the amazing benefits of Shakeology and Beachbody products! This is real, people! No tricks, no gimmicks, real nutrition, real results. Congrats again!
    Risa
  • telcochik
    Options
    Thanks for the words of encouragement Risa! The stuff works and I am living proof of it. 43 total pounds gone since starting to use BB products and supplements.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    That's so great!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Thanks Amanda!
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on that! I am going in soon for cholesterol and blood sugar testing recommended by my doctor. It'll give me a good baseline, and hopefully, I can convince her to do it again after 90 days when I finish P90X to see if there is a difference.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!