Healthy Alcohol

Options
My friend wants to go out for some drinks tonight... I really haven't drank in a long time because the only thing I really enjoy drinking is Budweiser and its loaded with cals, obviously. I can tolerate Bud Light, but I don't enjoy it.

Anyone have any suggestions for a healthy night out on the town??

Replies

• hannah723
    hannah723 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Vodka tonics aren't too bad and I love those!:wink: But I think they say the lowest calorie drink is a vodka soda... Hope that helps and have fun this weekend!
  • SarahBC
    SarahBC Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Drink water hahaha you dont have to drink to have a good night out
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    one drink a day for women and two for men is healthy, Just most people don't stick with that.
  • KristenY18
    Options
    I would do the vodka soda too! Add a lemon or lime to it for more flavor...thats what i do :drinker:
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I like rum (Bacardi) and Diet, around 60 calories.
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Vodka and juice is what I go to. People say vodka and diet pop, but I dont' like diet or pop with my liquor. Wine has some good aspects to it if you can drink it.
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    clear liquer is best. vodkas ect
  • jdsouthernbelle
    Options
    Vodka and Crystal Light....that way you can make it what ever flavor you like for low calories. :drinker:
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Bloooooooody Mary's. . . you did say "healthy drink" I think that's about as healthy of a drink as your gonna get, a shot of alcohol and a serving of veggies:laugh: can't beat it! You can't go wrong with wine, mmmmmmmm! Occasionally I'll have a Rum and Diet Coke or my low-carb Monster with some vodka/rum (whatever I have on hand) I use to looooove Budweiser too, but after drinking Stone for so long now I have a very different taste for darker, thicker (lot's more calorie beers) So I try to steer clear now. The same way you got that special "taste" for Budweiser (aqquired over time I'm sure) you can develop a taste for even a lower calorie beer, Try MGD (the lower cal. drink ) Flavor is good and it doesn't have as many calories, or Budweiser Select since your a Bud girl like I once was:wink: , have fun out and remember not to drink tooooo much because that also tends to lead to poor judgment or decision making (as far as food goes) :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    Are you looking for healthy or low calorie???

If you are looking for healthy, Wine is your best bet............

Low Calorie - Any liquor and diet soda or club soda...........
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    :sick: SKINNY B!TCHES!! that's what i've been drinking...tall with lots of ice...vodka water with bar lime...i am a beer drinker myself, but this isn't to bad, and all that water really helps with the hangover the next day
  • vcatmb44
    vcatmb44 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    unfortunatly ther isnt many healthy options i am going out tonite as well for sushi and saki and now idk if im gonna drink bc the saki has a lot of cals. If you drink just hard alcohol like a rum and diet is the best bet only 65 cal per drink
  • maureensm
    maureensm Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hah! I'm not sure if "healthy" is the right word. I used to drink vodka sodas with lime. Mostly though, I like wine. It's a little lower in cals and not bad in moderation. Plus with the antioxidents, it's practically good for you!