Friends who log daily!

Options

Replies

• npotter1986
    Options
    ive just signed up today and hope to log daily....i started my new health lifestyle a month ago and have already lost 1 stone 2 lb....(now 13stone) not 100% sure on what goal weight i want to get to, but been told my ideal weight is between 7 stone 6 lb and 10 stone
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I log everyday
  • _sirenofthesea_
    _sirenofthesea_ Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm on here every day - and can use any motivation and love to connect with people motivated and working towards the same goal as me any day - I have a long journey ahead, but I'm working my a** off and am going to get there! :)
  • ccpauley
    ccpauley Posts: 70
    Options
    Hi I'm also a daily logger. I'm new on day 10 and very happy I've made great progress so far. I go to the gym a lot doing cardio so I think that helps. I'm from Scotland add me ! :happy:
  • musky4life2013
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as well. Today is day 45 and I have been hiding out until I was sure I can stick with it.
  • muppet1501
    muppet1501 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me too. Just starting this journey and would appreciate the support
  • LittleLadyJadey
    LittleLadyJadey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I log daily - it's like a compulsion now, although I've only been on for 4 days, I plan on keeping it up!
    Add me if you like :)
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I usually log daily.
  • emclean72
    emclean72 Posts: 11
    Options
    I log in daily also! Diary is open to friends
  • BethE1993
    BethE1993 Posts: 3
    Options
    i log everyday. Anyone is free to add me :)
  • Lemmynade
    Lemmynade Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm a daily logger and fitbit user! Friend me!
  • sexygoodness
    sexygoodness Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Add me :flowerforyou:

Morning !!!.....I have lost 85lbs so far whoo hoo and I feel great!! I have started to exercise and I know that tracking what I eat is a big part of keeping me on track. The truth is its 80% food 20% exercise, so I made the decision to focus on the biggest component first FOOD.. .. I see the value in tracking food and what you do everyday it will keep you accountable. I joined because I was feeling a little stale and needed a new serge of energy so I will commit to logging every day

BEST OF LUCK to everyone out there .. LOVING MY FITNESS PAL heart
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    I log daily! Or, at least log in. Some weekend beers may or may not escape the dreaded food log. :drinker:
  • _mlee_
    _mlee_ Posts: 90
    Options
    I like MFP friends who log daily :) My diary is open to friends and anyone can feel free to add me :D
  • mmskid60
    mmskid60 Posts: 2
    Options
    I usually log in. Feel free to add me.
  • TannerBoyl
    TannerBoyl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I log daily. Feel free to add me.
  • corrine1973
    corrine1973 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I have logged on everyday for the last 127 day. Feel free to add me!! Always looking for a few good friends. :-)
  • Langagerh
    Langagerh Posts: 9
    Options
    love more women friends. 96 day log in streak. Add me
  • JoshTheGiant
    JoshTheGiant Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Log every day with public diary. Add me up.
  • missladyj631
    missladyj631 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday and have an open diary! Feel free to add me :)

64503643.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter