Let's get down to business, to defeat the huns.

Couldn't think of a clever food pun. It's still early for me.

Straight to the point!

I'm a newish member who has lost 50 lbs so far using MFP.

Motivation is key to some people, however, so sometimes doing it on your own is futile.
Note that I said "some" and "sometimes", so don't slit my throat yet. Let me reach my goals first.

I'm taking a vacation to Miami in a couple of months and need to lose at least 20 more lbs before I board that plane.

Enough about me, though.
What is your motivation?
What are your hobbies?
I'd like to get to know you all, so feel free to add me.

Let's beat the weight together!

If you like video games, Disney and horror, huge plus.

Replies

• aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    Enough about me, though.
    What is your motivation?
    What are your hobbies?

My motivation is I'm ready to do this. After years of yoyo dieting, I took the time to educate myself on what actually works.

My hobbies are singing, camping, hiking, sports, running(new one), swimming. Anything outdoors.

I've been working hard since March and I'm seeing results. I'm excited to see what the next few weeks will bring.
  • Enough about me, though.
    What is your motivation?
    What are your hobbies?

My motivation is I'm ready to do this. After years of yoyo dieting, I took the time to educate myself on what actually works.

My hobbies are singing, camping, hiking, sports, running(new one), swimming. Anything outdoors.

I've been working hard since March and I'm seeing results. I'm excited to see what the next few weeks will bring.

That is awesome. Keep up the great work!
  • dltaylorii
    dltaylorii Posts: 132
    My motivation was to get healthy and be around for my little girl. That, and to look great in a mankini.

Hobbies: Hanging out with my family and friends, writing for a chicago bears-related website, training both brazilian jiu-jitsu and kickboxing, running, art, and most importantly... cutting out photos of Orlando Bloom to hang in my "special" room.

Not on here much anymore, so I probably wouldn't be a good add. But keep up the good work, mate.
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    My motivation was to get healthy and be around for my little girl. That, and to look great in a mankini.

Hobbies: Hanging out with my family and friends, writing for a chicago bears-related website, training both brazilian jiu-jitsu and kickboxing, running, art, and most importantly... cutting out photos of Orlando Bloom to hang in my "special" room.

Not on here much anymore, so I probably wouldn't be a good add. But keep up the good work, mate.

Yeah I cut out pictures of Orlando Bloom for my special room too! LOL Sorry not making fun, I love that!