Teeny Tiny NSV

Options
allison7922
allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
I've been at this (for the second time around) for about 3 weeks and am down 10lbs so far! Today, at work, they are having a cookout for the employees and I am sure there will be hamburgers/hot dogs/chips and soda and more! Before, I would make an "exception" and have some junk food, thinking I'd work it off later (and then go home and do nothing!) Today, I don't even want it!! I read the company-wide email announcing the cookout and thought to myself "meh" I don't even WANT IT!!! Yay me!!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• janeybean30
    janeybean30 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Could def do with a like button on these boards. :)

Well done you. :) you're in the zone. Thinking like a slim person and not treating your body like a rubbish bin.

I was in my local shop at closing and they had just switched off ovens for heated pies, pasties, pastry laden stuff and the shop keeper said, help yourself they will just get thrown out otherwise. I politely said no thanks and he looked at me like I was nuts. It's free, I know I just don't like that sort of stuff . I do love that kind of stuff but I was not tempted at all. I must be in the zone too, hope it lasts ......
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Good Job! Such willpower! We can do this!!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    That's a great NSV! Resisting the temptation and not even wanting the food is an AMAZING accomplishment!! WTG!
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Good for you!
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! I remember how that felt to be able to just not want the junk. I hope to get there again soon! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!