What type of treadmill is this?

Options
tarcotti
tarcotti Posts: 205 Member
I saw this treadmill on a TV show and realized it is exactly what I need! Its spefically designed for people to get a little excercise in at the office while working. Problem is, I can't figure out how to search for more like this in a lower price range. I'm looking for ones that don't have the front end on them that get in the way of your desk. Could someone please tell me what type of treadmill this is called specifically? I thought maybe it was a "Treadmill desk" but when I search for that on google, I get lots of different results. Thanks!

http://www.amazon.com/LifeSpan-Model-TR800-DT3-Standing-Treadmill/dp/B009QHLW64/ref=sr_1_3?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1401377304&sr=1-3&keywords=LifeSpan+Standing+Treadmill+Desk

Replies

• DonaldChadDavis
    DonaldChadDavis Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Standing treadmill or standing desk treadmill I would say.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    A little OT but the first think I thought when I saw this was.....Worker's Comp Claim!

Might be a cool idea but I'd never let one of my employees have one in the office.
  • tarcotti
    tarcotti Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Haha, your so right! Luckily for me, I own my own business so there won't be any risk of worker's comp claims!! :)
  • danceym
    danceym Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just ordered one for my home office but know of many places that have them in a work environment with many employee's. They have a sign-up book and it's booked all day!