Starting Over

Options
rosalee87
rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
Good morning! I'm looking for friends who will help motivate me to start over and those who need motivation as well. I started MFP back in 2012 and I had great success - I went from nearly 180lbs to 115lbs. Over the past months I've put on about 20lbs and it all started after I was put on steroids for an allergic reaction then put on Flagyl for 6 months and Spiro for 2 months - there were prescribed by a dermatologist. I should still be on Flagyl and Spiro but I got off of them myself this week because I feel they have affected my weight gain and energy greatly. Up until these past couple of months I was always motivated to work out but now I feel my energy completely drained and I just want to come home and lay in bed all day and even if I try starting up a work out I just feel too fatigued.

Three days ago I decided to start up again so I quit these meds and started logging my meals (not completely) but in the morning I usually try and sit and plan my meals for the rest of the day. I started Herbalife in the mornings three days ago only because I had read Herbalife Liftoff would be a great source of energy but after going to an Herbalife Club I found out it wasn't what I wanted but tried out the shake and I really enjoyed it and it keeps me feeling satisfied until I can take lunch.

SO! With all that out of the way - please feel free to add me :)

Replies

• beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    If you ever need motivation, feel free to message me! I'd be happy to help you out :)