Fitiversary: 1 Year, Pics, My Story

Options

Replies

• Damensha
    Damensha Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I sat here crying happy tears for you (and some hopeful tears for myself too) as I read through this post. Jesse, you are truly an inspiration! I would love to be a runner, joint issues just don't allow for it at the moment but I'm walking and hope that the issues will resolve themselves as the weight comes off. Just Yesterday I reached my 50# loss mark since starting MFP and have at least 80 more to go to reach my first Onderland goal. I'm going to follow your blog, and Instagram so that I can be reminded daily that it CAN be done, and that I can do it too! THANK YOU for sharing this! It's just what I needed today!!!!

Jenn in Alabama :flowerforyou:
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You brought tears to my eyes. Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story.
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    The best story on MFP ever! I was teary reading it. Congratulations to you and your husband, you look AWESOME and will be District Manager before you know it!
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Love this!!! Thanks for sharing! You are incredible! I just started running. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Eneelu
    Eneelu Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are looking great and your journey is so inspring. I love all the pictures and stories you have recorded through it all. Congrats.
  • sealionwoman23
    Options
    This definitely brought a few tears to my eyes (which doesn't happen too easily, lol)! Congratulations and THANK YOU for sharing such an amazing and inspiring story!!!
  • lwestmill
    lwestmill Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    What an adorable, strong couple you are! You did it together! You will have a long and happy life together. YOU both look amazing! Thank you for posting! It truly helps inspire!
  • sharyntg
    sharyntg Posts: 33
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey here. I am so impressed! Keep up the good work because you look really wonderful.
  • louisianagirl1612
    louisianagirl1612 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I teared up a little bit your journey is inspiring! There are no words to describe this level of awesomeness!
  • LITtlerMeCO
    LITtlerMeCO Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Great job, congrats! PS: I'm heading to your blog now for some more inspiration.
  • shrinkingmeagan
    shrinkingmeagan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Truly one of my favorite success stories ever! I'm in awe of the weight loss, running, and attitude. Congratulations.
  • TiffanyJole
    TiffanyJole Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. It's stories like yours that help me to continue working towards my goal. Before myFitnessPal, and stories like yours, I couldn't dream that I could lose that much weight, but now I know that I can do anything if I just put my mind to it. Thank you once again for your inspiration.
  • shrinkingmeagan
    shrinkingmeagan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    BTW, I think Wonder Woman is more fitting.
  • jesserunsfree
    jesserunsfree Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    And this is why I love my MFP community. Ty all for your love, support & encouragement.
  • MEK1960
    MEK1960 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I was feeling kind of discouraged- glad I started my day by reading your story. You look so happy and healthy-and how wonderful that you and your husband supported each other through the journey. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Tamijoy4Him
    Tamijoy4Him Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are just the inspiration I needed today!! I am AGAIN beginning the journey to try to loose at least 200 lbs! Seeing your success is so helpful!!!! I am on the search for friends who have and are doing this!
  • Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow! So inspiring, thank you for sharing!
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I have seen some amazing transformations on MFP, but very rarely do they bring a tear to my eye! The way you expressed your journey was fantastic! Truly motivational. Even though I have lost 56 pounds (another 20-30 to go) I have been having such a pity party in my mind. You have an amazing attitude and I can certainly learn a lesson or two from it. Thanks for sharing, and good luck as you press on forward in your goals!
  • stickersticker
    stickersticker Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    This is one of the best threads I've seen. You both appear to be very supportive.
  • tnqnt
    tnqnt Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Absolutely INCREDIBLE! Seriously - you are incredible! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!