Fitiversary: 1 Year, Pics, My Story

Options

Replies

• marisap2010
    marisap2010 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Your story is so incredibly amazing! Bravo to you and all of your hard work (and to your hubby and mom too)!
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • lore11a
    lore11a Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! So much hard work and determination, but so worth it.
  • misscem94
    misscem94 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look so, so happy, and you deserve to be! What a fantastic achievement!
  • AbbyCar
    AbbyCar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • skipperlk
    skipperlk Posts: 72
    Options
    wow! you are awesome!
  • acpgranberg
    acpgranberg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Love the Supergirl dress. You are definitely my hero. Congratulations on all of your hard work!
  • sunbeam1980
    sunbeam1980 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss!!!
  • ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! Thank you for sharing you journey :)
  • TheBrolympus
    TheBrolympus Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!!
  • olimadmom
    olimadmom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!! Truly inspirational!
  • kezzola
    kezzola Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Today it's my one year anniversary on MFP but I haven't done anywhere near as well as you.

I'm 62 years of age and have gone down from 97 kilos (213 lbs) to 80 kilos (178 lbs) but still have another 10 kilos (22lbs) to go.. Hopefully I will make it but at least in the meantime I've gone down 3 clothing sizes and probably improved my health immensely.

You have achieved so much in the past year and deserve to be so proud of yourself. And both you and your husband look so much younger and happier. Well done.
  • Jennycurnutt
    Jennycurnutt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also shed a few tears for you. Thank you for sharing your inspiring story!! Keep it up.
  • shawnakelsey
    shawnakelsey Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look amazing. Thanks for sharing:flowerforyou:
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That's an amazing achievement in a years time!!! Absolutely inspiring!!
  • MrsCameron87
    Options
    What an AMAZING post!!

Thanks you SO MUCH for sharing!!

I hope that I can be half as brave and strong as you!
  • jesserunsfree
    jesserunsfree Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Today it's my one year anniversary on MFP but I haven't done anywhere near as well as you.

I'm 62 years of age and have gone down from 97 kilos (213 lbs) to 80 kilos (178 lbs) but still have another 10 kilos (22lbs) to go.. Hopefully I will make it but at least in the meantime I've gone down 3 clothing sizes and probably improved my health immensely.

You have achieved so much in the past year and deserve to be so proud of yourself. And both you and your husband look so much younger and happier. Well done.

What you have accomplished is as amazing as mine. I started much heavier and much more weight to loose. At smaller weights it takes twice as long. Be proud of your journey. Congrats in loosing 3 sizes that is phenomenal. Don't compare your journey to mine. Compare yourself to when you started. It you are happier full of more energy and love yourself more. Then you have accomplished 5x as much. I have 30 lbs to go and expect it too take another year.
  • tombarbieri
    tombarbieri Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone -

Happy to be back here on MFP!

Cheers!

Tom
  • earmuff111
    earmuff111 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration...I've fallen off of the bandwagon recently and it's people like you who keep me going! Best of luck going forward!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!