I would even eat 3 sleeves of rice cakes... plain.

Options
sadiebrawl
sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
I get ravenous a few days before my period. Sorry if TMI. But honestly I want to eat EVERYTHING IN SITE. Anyone have any good ideas on how to solve this other than locking myself in a room until I go to bed.

Do not say, don't eat. I actually FEEL hungry??!

Besides just giving in and eating everything in site, you ladies have any other suggestions?

Tea? Maybe just sip tea?!!!! I want to just eat a giant steak with my bare hands right now.

Replies

• MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I have to distract myself. Been feeling that way all this week. Bloated too! The joy of being a woman :flowerforyou:
  • gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Campbell Chicken Noodle Soup and Lots of it!!
    Works for me
  • kiraleilani
    kiraleilani Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    The same thing happens to me, girl! My trick is to get a watermelon and cut the whole thing up into a bowl. That way I can eat and eat and eat the watermelon when I'm dying to snack all day long (along with reg. meals of course) but watermelon fills me up and hardly has any calories. I suppose any low-calorie, high fiber fruit/veggie would work here.
  • jasminecoco
    jasminecoco Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Just happened to me...
    Couldn't stop eating because I was so hungry all day long.
    I guess eat as much as you want but keep everything low calorie and healthy.
    Otherwise let yourself binge for one day and go back on track the day after.
  • ribbismom
    ribbismom Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Pistachios, in the shell. They take forever to eat, you have to put a lot of work into shelling them so a small bunch lasts forever, and about 100 calories worth is a great snack that fills you up for a while.
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Already suggestions I would not have thought of with my PMS I want an entire jar of Nutella brain.

Thanks ladies.