Awesome Nutrition Videos

Options
BaliRun
BaliRun Posts: 114 Member
Hi Everyone,

I have always been interested in nutrition and more so now that I am trying to change my eating habits forever!!! While searching for good online articles I found that they often contradict themselves or they are just overall confusing and then I came across a website called WWW.NUTRITIONBYNATALIE.COM

This website is great!!! it provides awesome videos that feed you information in laymen's terms not to mention that Natalie is not only knowledgeable but you can see she practices what she preaches... The videos library includes: weight loss tips, sugars, power foods and much more.

I also want to recommend the book THE TRUTH ABOUT BEAUTY by Kat James. Kat was a makeup artist who found herself overweight and struggling with an eating disorder. She transformed her life by becoming knowledgeable about foods. She recommends a vegetarian life style and a strict organic, preservative free, sugar free lifestyle. Even though some of the things she recommends seem to be a bit overboard for me, it is still a great learning tool!!!

I just wanted share these with everyone... Please share any good articles or sources about nutrition you enjoy!!!

Replies