2 Months No Results

Options
I'm sorry for posting this again but no one ever responds to my posts and though the rules say not to repost a topic, I assume that is in the even that anyone even responded to your topic in the first place, which they have not. If this is not the case, just delete this. Im only trying to get some advice.

I really would like some input on this. I was taking anti depressants and beta blockers that caused me to gain 20lbs in 2-3 months. About 3 weeks ago my doctor told me this and my other problems were from my medication and I stop them all cold turkey. Ive been on a very intense diet for 2 months and I havent lost any weight.
How long does it take on average to get back to normal/get the meds out of your system and start losing?

I've been "underweight" all my life so this is very frustrating. I eat around 500 calories a day (please don't lecture on this, I have to because 1200-1400 is how I gained 20lbs in 2 months - my situation is unique due to extreme medication side-effects) and am now doing 2 hours of cardio a day.

Replies