Need friends

Options
Hello,

I weighed 130 lbs back in January of this year.. Now I am at 155 lbs.. I believe it was a mix of college and the breakup that I went through.. I think I just started eating because I was sad and not because I was hungry.. I was trying to find our scale around the house, and when I did and saw that I was up to 155 lbs I wanted to cry. I'm trying to find some friends on here to help keep me motivated. I need to lose this weight and I want to be healthy. One of my problems is I am employed at Panera.. I work during the lunch and dinner shifts about five to six days a week. I can only eat the same thing so much.. I really need help with finding what and what not to eat.. I need help!!!

Replies

• live2run95
    live2run95 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am always willing to give and receive more support and motivation from people, so feel free to add me!:happy:
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    I really need help with finding what and what not to eat.. I need help!!!
    Don't eat the hair products on the sink behind you. I'm pretty sure you shouldn't do that.

Other than that hit your macros, stay within your calorie goal. That is all.
  • boria211
    boria211 Posts: 3
    Options
    Wait.. You aren't supposed to eat hair products?!? O.O
    Haha!!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Add me and we can get there together!
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I really need help with finding what and what not to eat.. I need help!!!
    Don't eat the hair products on the sink behind you. I'm pretty sure you shouldn't do that.

Other than that hit your macros, stay within your calorie goal. That is all.
    This guy gives really good....advice.
  • cjames010
    cjames010 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I was the same last year. I weighed 130 then got into a funk and stopped weighing myself and snacked a lot. By the time most of my jeans were uncomfortable, I was 150+ and shocked. Now I'm just realizing I need to change my old eating habits. It's hard but I refuse to buy bigger clothes. Add me if you like, I'll open up my diary but my app is acting up right now.
  • manchimp
    manchimp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I always bring hard boiled eggs, baby carrots, and raw almonds to work everyday along with a few other food items. Coffee and water to drink.