HELP!!! Weight Loss Buddies Needed

Options
Peaches160
Peaches160 Posts: 78 Member
Hello I Have been a member for a while but recently started using the site again. I need buddies that are not afraid to provide insights... which can help along my journey and I would try to do the same for you. My journey is a work in progress and I welcome advice.... :heart:

Replies

• handbagfan
    handbagfan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Welcome again.
    I'm fairly new to MFP - which I think is brilliant. Feel free to add me as a friend. I too need motivation and support at times. :smile:
  • JessicaWhosit
    Options
    Hi!

I'd love to be friends. I've got a lot to lose right now but am working very hard towards my goals. I just bought the Polar Loop fitness tracker too, which I'm loving. You've got a big community here that will support you :) Best wishes
  • Shortmom22
    Shortmom22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I, too, am new to MFP. My cardiologist has recommended I make changes or else go on new meds. Please feel free to add me as well. I need all the help and support I can get!
  • Peaches160
    Options
    Hi!

I'd love to be friends. I've got a lot to lose right now but am working very hard towards my goals. I just bought the Polar Loop fitness tracker too, which I'm loving. You've got a big community here that will support you :) Best wishes

Great!!!! I have a lot to lose too and I am just starting to 'learn' how to exercise.... Thanks and Best Wishes to you Too!
  • Peaches160
    Options
    bump
  • Blowing_Daisies
    Blowing_Daisies Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends too. I could do with some brutal honesty so feel free to add me too guys x
  • believeinme11
    Options
    Well I understand, I enjoy encouraging others and we all have our stumps to overcome. So I am with YOU!
  • believeinme11
    Options
    :smile: I would love to be a buddy...We both need to keep encouraging each other through this transformation...Best Wishes
  • belle0226
    belle0226 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would be glad to help. I am sending you a request now.
  • sdlunsford
    sdlunsford Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello! I would love to be friends :) I have quite a bit to lose but my first goal is just to get back to where I was before I had my first daughter.
  • Msvettie
    Msvettie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    We are on this journey together!! I also need the motivation and guidance. I am really trying to give a real try this time around., however, my hardest problem is committing to a fitness routine. We can motivate each other!

Yvette
  • cmr3399
    cmr3399 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    HI...would love to be friends....I need a swift kick in the motivational behind as well...best of luck on this journey
  • shanesemathis
    shanesemathis Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just got back on the wagon too, and this is probably the longest time I've stuck with it (almost a month now... lol). However, I've finally decided that I REALLY want to look and feel better about myself. I would be happy to have you as a friend. Feel free to add me. We can motivate each other!
  • live2run95
    live2run95 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I am always looking to have more friends to give and receive support and motivation from! The more brutally honest, the better for me and my weight loss!! Anyone and everyone can feel free to add me!!:happy:
  • FiyaBeauT
    FiyaBeauT Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for buddies. I'll send you a request.
  • Fattygasted
    Fattygasted Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me. I have been on here a while but stopped logging due to my schedule being jam packed with other stuff. I found that logging helped to remind me of making the right choices if that makes sense. I am not a critical person, but I am willing to provide you with information regarding things that have worked for me. Hope your day is a blessed one.
  • Fattygasted
    Fattygasted Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    The friend request post from earlier goes out to anyone who needs some motivation from time to time and is willing to give some back. Good luck on your journey!
  • mevvies
    mevvies Posts: 21
    Options
    Looking for weight loss friends too, feel free to add me :)
  • Nanis55
    Nanis55 Posts: 2
    Options
    HI! Ive been a MFP member for a while but first time here at the message boards and looking for buddies too. I would love to be your weight loss buddy! Feel free to add me. We can motivate each other! I have 50+ pounds to go! Good luck!
  • MeganML84
    MeganML84 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey! I added you as well!

I've been logging for a few months now and have lost about 25 lbs with 20-25 more to go. I'm also looking for as much support as possible so anyone feel free to add me:)