Looking for people near Clackamas, OR

Options
I'm looking for walking buddies.

Replies

• PennyVonDread
    PennyVonDread Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Too many tweakers out past felony flats. I tried running out in that area while I was staying down off 82nd and got chased by a homeless guy who was tripping balls. Maybe it's better away from 82nd ave. I didn't feel safe in Clackamas.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    If you were running, and he was tripping over balls, he didn't catch you did he? Seriously though. . . .
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Clackamas itself isn't too bad, so long as you're well within the area.

I used to live off Woodstock/62nd (so kinda close-ish to 82nd) and it wasn't bad at all. In fact, crime in Portland is pretty much still non-crime.

Depending on the part of Clackamas she's talking about, it may not be that bad at all; especially if she's anywhere close to the mall.

Anyway, I no longer live in the Portland area (and hope to never, ever return!), but good luck :) The people I know of up there who are looking for buddies are generally in the 'Couve.
  • PennyVonDread
    Options
    If you were running, and he was tripping over balls, he didn't catch you did he? Seriously though. . . .

No, I ended up running in to a Safeway and a dude citizens arrested him when he started assaulting people. I've seen some seriously bad stuff in outer southeast, though. I found a 24 hour fitness kind of near by and just did my workouts indoors until I moved to downtown Portland.
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Options

No, I ended up running in to a Safeway and a dude citizens arrested him when he started assaulting people. I've seen some seriously bad stuff in outer southeast, though. I found a 24 hour fitness kind of near by and just did my workouts indoors until I moved to downtown Portland.

Sounds awesome. Did realize Clackamas went down hill so much. Is it that bad around CCC?
  • PennyVonDread
    Options

Sounds awesome. Did realize Clackamas went down hill so much. Is it that bad around CCC?

I was near Clackamas Town Center at the time. I really didn't stay long. This happened a little over a month ago. I'm much closer to downtown PSU area now. At least Pacific Patrol bike security officers are stationed on lots of property, day and night out here. Meth and prostitution were pretty bad where I was staying before my new apartment was ready for move in.
  • ddixon503
    ddixon503 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Sorry but my walks are ether downtown Portland or Hillsboro (where I live). Good luck finding a walking partner.
  • jaygolden
    jaygolden Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm actually in Damascus. It's just easier to find people near Clackamas.