Friend Requests Wanted

Options

Replies

• Kr1ptonite
    Kr1ptonite Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I like your name. Because it has ink in it. I'll add you then lol.
  • NancyKhuu
    NancyKhuu Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Add me! :) I would like some friends on here for support and encouragements as well.
  • Momof52010
    Momof52010 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    [

Old member jumping back in.... Active now :).

Sounds like me. I'm hoping to do some serious damage this time around! :) I need good friends...to keep me motivated. Add me.

Sounds like me too. I need to get serious with it. I keep making excuses but nothing will change until I do.
  • mikeshostek
    mikeshostek Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on everyday and always give my friends a little support and motivation! The more of a support team you have the more it helps you work to reach your goals!

Mike
  • sophiemelissa92
    sophiemelissa92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Newbie :) recently lost 14lbs through being very active and then very sick, starting to creep back on, need to stay motivated and keep going! Feel free to add me :) will post clean recipes etc? Also follow IG :) thanks!
  • carfanman
    carfanman Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    WB to MFP, I know that you will find the support and fun that you seek here!
  • SteveyBrule
    SteveyBrule Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Logging in is the first step, keep it up homies! Here if you need the support!
  • qtina67
    qtina67 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I am just starting I have 20 plus puonds. I just started on here and I just had a hysterectomy so I am kinda restricted for movement. but that should be lifted soon. So I am not sure how you use this.
  • earthboundmisfit
    earthboundmisfit Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I would like to have more friends as well. Anyone can send me a request.
  • PinkInkAngel
    PinkInkAngel Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    [

Old member jumping back in.... Active now :).

Sounds like me. I'm hoping to do some serious damage this time around! :) I need good friends...to keep me motivated. Add me.

Sounds like me too. I need to get serious with it. I keep making excuses but nothing will change until I do.

Start today, time goes by so fast....starting is the hardest part but you can do it :)
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they like. I am a regular user and have goals of my own set. So the more friends everyone has, the better they'll stick to their goals! I've had a lot of success recently with different methods I've been using and all the information I've been reading on so I am here to support and help anyone who needs it!
  • ashleythompson1988
    Options
    hi new to the forum add me on every day
  • jox14
    jox14 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    hey, I have added you and some of the others.

:P
  • Ripfit138
    Ripfit138 Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    As always, anyone can feel free to add me. I've been at it for awhile on and off, but I've found it much easier to stay motivated since I've friended others on here in the last 2 weeks or so. Let's help each other out.
    Cheers!
  • MomforNoah
    MomforNoah Posts: 76
    Options
    Me too! I've been back a few times. Trying so hard to stay active every single day!
  • fooninie
    fooninie Posts: 291 Member
    Options

I did a double-take when I saw your ticker... uh, hello superhero...amazing, inspiring, awesome. Just WOW!! :)
  • KathyGrant1960
    KathyGrant1960 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm an old member, starting again. I only have one active friend on here, cos all the others have left. I guess they were either successful, and didn't need MFP, or gave up! How does one send friend requests on here? I would be happy for anyone to request me. :smile:
  • PinkInkAngel
    PinkInkAngel Posts: 29 Member
    Options

I did a double-take when I saw your ticker... uh, hello superhero...amazing, inspiring, awesome. Just WOW!! :)

Awwwww think that made my day :). Thanks!
  • JennyJ2015
    JennyJ2015 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    anoyone can add me as well ! on every day !
  • Sirio22
    Sirio22 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm looking for friends to motivate me on my journey to become the best version of myself.
    Feel free to add me as well...