How Does This Happen In 4 Weeks?!

Options
lucyford22
lucyford22 Posts: 198 Member
0529-ronnie-launch-2.jpg

The article that goes along with this picture says,
All that partying finally caught up with "Jersey Shore" star Ronnie Margo!

Ronnie posted a before and after picture via Instagram on Wednesday showing off his impressive body transformation from just four weeks ago.

"I really let myself go after I got sick last year. It's been a long road. I am nowhere I want to be shape wise, but i feel better than i ever did. #DietingIsKEY #CardioSavedMyGoodYearTire #TransformationThursday #letTheAbuseBegin #WowYouGotFatAsFk #AllThatDrinkingAtTheShore #DoIneedToLookLikeICarryLugguageForALiving #ItFeelsGoodToWipeMyOwnAss," he posted with the pic.

While the reality star has always been pretty buff, it's clear he put on some extra weight last year, as he looks a little beefier in the shot on the left.

But, the 28-year-old has been hitting the gym pretty hard (and waxing his chest), can you believe those abs he has now, just a month after the first picture was taken?!"

Replies

• Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    It has to be the Bacon Cleanse diet...there can't be any other explanation.
  • the_great_beyond_
    the_great_beyond_ Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    If its real, kudos to him. That is impressive.

However, my BS-radar suggests that it could also be the following:

- The "before" picture is older than 4 weeks
    - Possible liposuction
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Its pure sorcery I tell you. But seriously I used to watch Jersey Shore and say what you want about those Guidos they hit the gym HARD!
  • lucyford22
    lucyford22 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Maybe one hell of a spray tan?
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Maybe one hell of a spray tan?
    LOL
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    There was something about tans, removing chest hair, being bloated for the first picture, and just tricks to make people look big/smaller in before and after photos. Could be that or he passed through a time gate.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Looking at that picture again are you sure that is even Ronnie? The guy in the picture looks like a totally different person, a bit shorter actually! Maybe he did a high protein low sugar diet.
  • jessmith
    jessmith Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    steroids
  • DianeinCA
    DianeinCA Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I knew a guy (aspiring actor) who was the before and after for a miracle weight loss product...

...THE SAME DAY.

Much better documentation or it didn't happen. (Particularly with "celebrities" who probably want to hawk something.)
  • La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    G.T.L...that's what he's been up to :glasses:
  • SoLongAndThanksForAllTheFish
    Options
    Its really not that incredible of a change, first off, he's sticking out his stomach, and on the right he's sucking it in and flexing. Next, if you have good muscle mass to start and spend hours exercising, you can drop up to 10lbs in a week. Then throw in if you have no job other than to be a celebrity, wax yourself, spray tan, pre-pump/flex, you could go from "flab to abs" pics like that really fast, but I dont think I'd go for the troll/mylittlepony haircut :P

Then of course there is no ruling out of a picture older than four weeks, or a month is technically correct but not in real time, as in "4/1 to 5/29= 1 month because its April to May", or roid use, which of course all completely change everything.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    umm he lost fat and his arms look pretty much the same size? that is very sketchy.
  • RaluKitty
    RaluKitty Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm going to be positive about this, without knowing who the guy is.. He looks like he has a lot of muscle mass to start with. And the initial belly might consist of some bloating. If he kept a strict diet (high protein, low carb, caloric deficit) while doing heavy weight lifting almost daily for 4 weeks, this is very possible.

I am very non-athletic, but I still have significant abs due to planking 3-4 minutes a day for months and lower abs from running. I still have a layer of fat on top of those abs, but even one week of caloric deficit, lower carb and running helps me lose 1-2 inches off my waist. It's extremely visible one someone like me, so I can believe this can happen to a guy with plenty of muscle if he's disciplined for 4 weeks...
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Its possible. Maybe he was losing between 1.5 - 2 maybe 3 pounds of fat per week.

The heavier you are, the better you can handle it + he had abs already.

The leaner you get, the bigger you look.
  • sargessexyone
    sargessexyone Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I don't believe that is Ronnie. Look at his tattoos. He had the one on his side before the ones on his shoulders.

Ronnie-3-ronnie-ortiz-magro-18870814-291-448_zpscfca5c63.jpg

ETA: Ok maybe there is a tat on his side but with the lighting and the pic being taken in a mirror it's hard to tell. I still don't think it looks like him though.