30 day shred: day 1 is MINE!

Options
I heard so many good things about 30 day shred and I'm tired of not being able to fit in gym time, so tonight I downloaded myself a copy and just finished my first workout! I have to say, Jillian Michaels knows EXACTLY when I am ready to quit, and her comments were either funny or motivating enough for me to keep going to the end!

Will I become a fitness video convert? Too soon to tell, but stay tuned to find out!
For now, all I gotta say is :Woohoo!

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    hahaha i also did this workout tonight. It's a good one for sure. I've done it before but it always makes me sweat.
  • ginnyroxx
    ginnyroxx Posts: 763
    Options
    just got done with day 5 myself. i gotta tell you although it was easier to stick with it through the whole thing, i still feel pretty tight and i'm scared tomorrow is going to be painful :laugh:
  • jonilegg
    Options
    I did this for the first time yesterday and had to skip today cuz my thighs are killing me!! lol I'm glad though and will do it again tomorrow.
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! I remember my first time through the 30 days... I wanted to die for the first 3 or 4, but then it got better. Not easy by any means, but I didn't want to die.

Then I hit Level 2 and wanted to die for those whole 10 days!

But never fear!! Level 3 is better - and dare i say it? - feels slightly easier! Only slightly though!

Love that workout!
  • boogie17
    boogie17 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    i just finished day 3 of it!!!! i love it!!! i've been doing in on Comcast on Demand for free..need to get the video though!!!!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    i JUST finished day 1 and my almost 3-yr-old wants me to do it AGAIN! lol! He was jumping, playing with hand weights and laying down on the floor doing his best to follow along ;P Told me to stop watching him too! Awwwww that apple didnt fall far from the tree, did he ? haha!
    one question: how are you logging it into your exercise diary?
  • ginnyroxx
    ginnyroxx Posts: 763
    Options
    i JUST finished day 1 and my almost 3-yr-old wants me to do it AGAIN! lol! He was jumping, playing with hand weights and laying down on the floor doing his best to follow along ;P Told me to stop watching him too! Awwwww that apple didnt fall far from the tree, did he ? haha!
    one question: how are you logging it into your exercise diary?
    i put it under circuit training, general

HTH :)