You look great!
  • weblur
    weblur Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • caitology
    caitology Posts: 50
    Options
    You look like a totally different person! That is amazing...Congrats on the weight loss :)

It's crazy to look at. It's hard to believe for myself sometimes.
  • amandaferrier81
    amandaferrier81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job !! You look amazing .
  • spinneyhex
    spinneyhex Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That smile :D What an amazing difference, you are looking amazing.
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    As a former WoW player myself, I understand exactly what you mean. I was spending 10-12 hours a day on that damned game. Every hour I wasn't working or sleeping was there, away from reality. My real weight didn't matter because I was slim or muscled on the screen. I gained almost 100 pounds in 2 years this way.

The best choice of my life was to cancel my subscription, and put that money, instead in to another subscription...the gym.

Though I miss some of the people I played with, grew very close to over the last few years, I knew I couldn't continue as I was. It was time to live 'real life', and make connections with people, rather than toons.

Now, instead of running raids (which I was -very- good at.) I run miles.

Congrats on your weight loss and your escape! Lok'tar Ogar!
  • caitology
    caitology Posts: 50
    Options
    As a former WoW player myself, I understand exactly what you mean. I was spending 10-12 hours a day on that damned game. Every hour I wasn't working or sleeping was there, away from reality. My real weight didn't matter because I was slim or muscled on the screen. I gained almost 100 pounds in 2 years this way.

The best choice of my life was to cancel my subscription, and put that money, instead in to another subscription...the gym.

Though I miss some of the people I played with, grew very close to over the last few years, I knew I couldn't continue as I was. It was time to live 'real life', and make connections with people, rather than toons.

Now, instead of running raids (which I was -very- good at.) I run miles.

Congrats on your weight loss and your escape! Lok'tar Ogar!

I have tried to stay in contact with the majority of people I used to raid with, I text a couple of them and I'm Facebook friends with most. A lot of them have been working on weight loss as well. It's something that's hard to understand for people who haven't experienced what living through a character feels like.
  • amongstthewildflowers
    amongstthewildflowers Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, so much healthier and happier! You are an inspiration!!
  • Asherah29
    Asherah29 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • lewispwest
    lewispwest Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, really happy for you :) Hoping it'll go the same way for me :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!