Hello

Options
Hello myfitnesspal family! :happy: I'm so glad that my brother Chance told my husband about this site! I'm loving it and the challenge to be healthy and fit is O N like POPCORN!!! I'm going to do the doggone thang!!!:tongue:

Replies

• TaraDenise
    TaraDenise Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Kadeja
    Kadeja Posts: 8
    Options
    HHHHeeeeyyyyyy!!!! I just started today. I am glad that I found this site, and I am looking forward to seeing results.:happy:
  • erikaneal
    Options
    Thank you.
  • anissa7
    anissa7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined last week. I love the site! I'm sure you'll enjoy it too.
  • smoore75
    Options
    Hi. I joined earlier this week, too. I can't wait to start seeing some results. Good luck!! :)
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. As I'm sure you've already figured out it is a very user friendly website. Plus, you get friends who are very motivating. If you want, you can add me as a friend. Just click on my user name and request me to be your friend. Good luck in your weight loss journey.
  • Kadeja
    Kadeja Posts: 8
    Options
    Would you mind if I added you as a freind, it would be nice to have someone to add for motivation.
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Welcome! So great to have you here! I joined Monday, and it's amazing. So much wonderful support!

Talk to you soon!

L.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!