Sports Bra's

Options
Seriously I can't believe some of you are happy in a bra with an underwire. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am a DD and I only wear an ANITA bra. No underwire. I run at least 25 miles per week and I do not like ANY bounce.
Please check them out on-line and treat your body to one thing that you really need to work out with out pain.
Yes they are about $40.00 to $50.00 unless you look on E-Bay. AND WORTH EVERY PENNY!

I have tried the double bra thing and really that is so hard to get on and off and still not what you need. If you need a good pair of running shoes do you buy Walmart shoes? Or do you buy the running shoes that will protect your feet and support them for the job they have to do?

**Protect your girls** and get a great bra to take care of yourself. You are the only one who will! Blessings to all my sisters out there! Vickie

Replies

• JillTwiss
    JillTwiss Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the recommendation! I'll check them out.

P.S. Is that Emerald Bay in your ticker?
  • MsLisaB
    MsLisaB Posts: 256
    Options
    Hear hear!! I always cringe when I see women running (or doing other high impact activities) who obviously either aren't wearing a sports bra or are wearing one that doesn't provide enough support. Not only does it look uncomfortable but the bounce is actually doing serious damage, particularly over the long term.

Thanks for the recommendation. I generally wear Berlei (an Australian Brand) or Triumph but will check this out too.
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I'm a DD (sadly...I'd hoped I would have lost a bit with losing weight), and pretty much exclusively use Moving Comfort's Fiona bra for running and other sports. LOVE!!!!! The Anita just didn't do it for me. But yay for choices!
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I'm a lowly B/C cup, but the girls still bounce (painfully) if they're not strapped down. I'm a big fan of the Moving Comfort bra. I recently came across the Vixen and the Charity style and LOVE them both.
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I found two different styles of Danskin at Wal-Mart of all places and they are great! I am DD in most bras, but these were only a D and fit fine. They do have wire but I have yet to feel it. I only paid $10 for each of them! When I have a little more money I will look into the kind you suggest. Thanks!