no longer want tummy tuck

Options
I am the mom of 5 (gave birth to 4) and I have wanted a tummy tuck since the day after giving birth the first time... until today. Today was the first time I started to believe I can change (and have changed) the way may body looks without surgery. I may have a ton of stretch marks- but I wear them proudly. Today is the day I start thanking my body and appreciating it for giving me my babies instead of hating it. This is a major success for me. Thanks for letting me share.

Replies

• jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    YAY! Good for you! That's really cheered me up :)
  • jeanineadele
    Options
    That is so sweet. I see my stretch marks as a reminder of the three wonderful blessings I have. Wouldn't trade them for the world.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Attitude is 90% of your success. My husband calls my stretch marks my "battle scars" and he loves them because they remind him to appreciate the gifts I have given him. He even gave me confidence enough not to hide them this year in my bathing suit. Of course, two of my closest friends NEVER got stretch marks with their kids. But my daughter loves pointing out that she was the majority of them and my son only gave me one new one.

You are doing great!!!
  • crystal9999
    crystal9999 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!
  • newjmf
    newjmf Posts: 78
    Options
    You are doing awesome! Keep up the hard work....you will notice a HUGE difference when you start runnign with me! ;) Looking forward to it!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    That's great! I'm on kid #3 (pregnancy #5) and it's nice to see someone with such a great attitude. Very inspirational. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!