Why Am I Not Losing Weight?

Options
13»

Replies

• briannacleggett
    Options
    So I never said I want to lose 100 pounds. I said I'm 100 pounds over weight. I want to get back to my normal weight. If I lose more, cool.
    Also, I would say that yeah. I got up to 290 pretty quick. A 45 pound weight gain in about three months is pretty high in my mind.
  • briannacleggett
    Options
    And I'm not starving myself? I eat. And everything that I listed that I eat I enjoy eating. So.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Good lord, woman, 9lbs in a week and you think you aren't losing weight? Did you get overweight in a couple weeks? Healthy, sustainable weight loss that lasts is 1-2 lbs a week. You lose it fast at the start because you lose water weight and your body freaks out. But if you are stressing a week in because you aren't losing pounds per day, you're going to fall off the wagon in a huge way.

Set reasonable expectations, realise it isn't going to happen fast and educate yourself on safe, healthy weight loss.This forum is a great place for it. I suggest you go read the success stories thread, as that is chock full of people who went the distance and made it.

THIS!