I'm losing my boobs!!!

Options
o2blori
o2blori Posts: 168 Member
lol. I know that sounds funny. But I'm so excited. I put on mu bra this morning, and it's getting big. Say goodbye to the 40DD's!!!!

Replies

• orange_avocado
    Options
    Ack - that's gotta be one of the worst parts of weight loss! Especially if you are not well endowed to begin with, like myself. :sad:

By the way, I recommend using Shea butter on your stomach and boobs as the weight comes off. I lost 20lbs a few years ago and had really bad stretch marks because of the skin adjusting. Yep, just like pregnancy. The weight came back, but the stretch marks stayed!
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Hehe, Wtg.

I saw one of those cosmetic surgery shows once. This woman was being reduced from an I cup or greater to a D. Her husband cried. LOL.

A new fit, healthier, and firmer you is always better for everyone you love and loves you.
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Well, I had DDs going into Es in my teens. Got a breast Reduction at 17, to a BB. Well, mid 20s, got my D and now am currently sitting at a comfortable C. If they go, I don't care cause I REALLY hated being defined by my chest!

I spoke to a girl who was DD, she's training for a competition, she's down to a B!!!
  • amstein18
    amstein18 Posts: 131
    Options
    i am PRAYING that happens to me too! haha. i'm back down to a size 2/4 in jeans now but my boobs are still enormous & i cant wear so many cute little things that i would love to be able to because of them! & ughh forget about finding a bathing suit! when i was at my heaviest i was wearing a 38ddd but now i THINK i'm down to a 34ddd? i need to go bra shopping & get a proper fitting to be sure.
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    That will help your back for sure. proud of ya.
  • vikingsfan65
    Options
    I can't wait to start losing in that area. So so tired of lugging them around all day!! :-)
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I have gone from a 42ddd to a 40D already and am afraid by the time I am done I will have nothing left. Before I had kids I was a full 36 C I hope they stop disappearing about there.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Mine shrunk 3 inches in 3 weeks! It was NUTS! I went through two bras in a month. lol
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    i was an A- to begin with. i wish the weight i loss could be redistributed. i miss the very little that i had.
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I was a DD or larger and it took me 30lbs to get down to a 34 D. I feel like I am so flat chested now, compared to what I used to be....

Last weekend I bought my first padded bra, i've NEVER done that before!!!

At least we can run/workout better right????? :ohwell:
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Ok so like the complete opposite is happening to me!

For a while, I thought my boobs looked a little bigger, just because the rolls below them were getting smaller, but now they are ACTUALLY bigger. My boobs have always been a 40D, but when I measured like 3 days ago they were a DD. I also always used to be able to hold one in a hand, without spillage over, but now I can't hold one boob in my hand it just kind of falls out it's too big now... if that makes sense at all... lol.
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I'm losing mine too and am so sad about it! I had Ds and am rapidly moving toward a C. It's hard having to go bra shopping yet again!
  • darcibean
    Options
    Yeah that's the worst part for some of us....I am finally a full B cup, used to be an A before I gained weight...so I'm sure I will go back down to that...
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I hear ya all! I started at about a 46G, or H depending where it was from...not sad that I shrank down to a 38DD. Thank goodness I'm ready to be able to buy pretty bras! But I'd appreciate it if they stopped shrinking now! :laugh: Congrats on your loss!
  • slansdown
    Options
    I am really looking forward to this part of losing weight. I think little breasts look better in clothes, and I don't like showing them off in public. I am only a C at my highest weight, but I usually go down to a B and last time I was really small, I went to an A. that was 9 years ago. I hope that happens again. I loved my 32A bras. I like how small and cute they are. They are so damn fasionable. I was waiting to get smaller before I bought bras, but last Christmas I decided to do something nice for me and got a bunch of sets (I love the panty store Gilly Hicks). It is nice to have well fitting underwear, whatever your size.
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I am happy to report going from an ill fitting 48DDD (probably should have been 48 G or H.
    To a current 40 DDD. I do still hate hate bra shopping they are so saggy that still only super supportive styles work but atleast I can find decent sports bras for the gym.
    I will look forward to some plastic surgery type fix when I'm at goal wt I worry they will be pancakes by then haha.
  • Cytherea
    Cytherea Posts: 515 Member
    Options

For a while, I thought my boobs looked a little bigger, just because the rolls below them were getting smaller, but now they are ACTUALLY bigger. My boobs have always been a 40D, but when I measured like 3 days ago they were a DD. I also always used to be able to hold one in a hand, without spillage over, but now I can't hold one boob in my hand it just kind of falls out it's too big now... if that makes sense at all... lol.

Me too hunni, me too. I was in a 40/42 (hadn't actually been fitted in a while) DDD. Lost 30 lbs. before I went to get fitted and buy a new bra. I am now a 38F. Never been that big in my life! It is totally crazy, but somehow, losing weight everywhere else worked and somehow, the girls got bigger!!

Good friend of mine had this happen too. She lost a lot of weight and none from her breasts. She is really pretty small everywhere but there... the only shirts she wears are t-shirts!
  • thickntired
    thickntired Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Oh I have experienced this in my weight loss journey plenty of times. Sitting at a firm 48 DDD I lost down to a saggy 44H. :-( I've put on some weight since then so they have plumped up some, but I am working my way back to that saggy 44H. I'd rather have a hopefully temporary sag in a smaller size than be plump at a larger size. So keep going and don't let the girls' s change bother you that much. They will firm up again. :-)
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options

You're pregnant. :wink: :wink:
  • AdventureVia
    AdventureVia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
    This may be too much information but I'm not sure how else to contribute to this conversation besides the aforementioned "atta girl!"

Anyway for us guys it's kind of opposite. Losing the fat around certain *ahem* areas will make *ahem* things appear larger! I've saw one article from that Dr. Oz guy that said 1in for every 30-50lbs lost! Ok anyway I'm not hijacking this thread, I'm going to go start a new one!

Good luck ladies!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!