Things kids say...

Options
My 5 year old told me a joke yesterday - When she grows up she's going to own a bull. One morning he'll poke her in the booty with his horns and she'll say," ouch!" Then, the bull will say, "I guess she got my point."

My 3 year old told me a joke yesterday too - Knock, knock. Who's there? Banana. Banana who? I don't know the banana split.

I thought these were pretty funny, hope you get a giggle too. Don't know where they get this stuff. :laugh:

Replies

• Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    found that to be very funny, I love kid jokes.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Those were good ones. :laugh:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    LOVE it. lol My 2 year old doesn't do jokes but she is funny as heck with the things she says. For intanse- She wanted to eat her dinner in the living room. I told her no- she has to eat in the kitchen. She Took her bowl off the table and sat on the floor right inside the kitchen. I tried to repremend her and she said "But I'm IN the KITCHEN." with all the attitude of a teen. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    LOVE it. lol My 2 year old doesn't do jokes but she is funny as heck with the things she says. For intanse- She wanted to eat her dinner in the living room. I told her no- she has to eat in the kitchen. She Took her bowl off the table and sat on the floor right inside the kitchen. I tried to repremend her and she said "But I'm IN the KITCHEN." with all the attitude of a teen. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: Well you can't argue with that. :laugh:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options

:laugh: Well you can't argue with that. :laugh:

I know! lol I just let her eat there. I mean- I'm going to spend the rest of her life telling her what she can and can't do so i figured I'd cut her some slack. :laugh:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    What did the ghost say to the bee?

BOO bee!! :laugh:

That's my fav
  • lotuspixy
    Options
    I like your walker....great goal!
  • lotuspixy
    Options
    That is too cute!