Christmas Challenge: Nazareth to Bethlehem (157 km)

Options

Replies

• izobel
    izobel Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Cycling - Nov 05: 29k , 14.5 to go for my weekly 157 challenge.
    Running - Nov 05: 6k, so 128.2 to go.
  • Cytherea
    Cytherea Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh I looooooooooooove this idea!! I SO wish I had a pedometer so I could join!! Very motivational and inspirational- and fun!! :wink: Best of luck to you all! :flowerforyou:
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm not off to a great start...life has interferred this week...lol! But I am planning to run tomorrow and am running a 5K on Sunday, so will get in some mileage over the weekend. Great job to all!! Hi Lo and BMac!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I worked out to Insanity Pure Cardio then I finished it off with a 1 mile run and a 1/2 mile speed walk. 29.6 miles down with 68 miles to go!!
  • goldilocks007
    Options
    11 miles down so far this week. No miles today. I had a change of pace with yoga class today. Plan on making up miles over the weekend with the indoor triathlon I'm competing in this Sunday!
  • kara_leigh
    Options
    I decided to go ahead and challenge myself to this one as well as the November Walking Challenge. I calculated it out, and I think I can do it. :) I hope so anyway. So far I've walked 11 miles, 3 today. :)
  • izobel
    izobel Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Cycling - Nov 06: 51k. Made it to Bethlehem and further this week :-)
    Running - 128.2 to go. Still a work in progress!
  • mcentirema
    mcentirema Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thursday I walked at the Mall for 2 miles and today I am in Little Rock, AR visiting friends, so I got up and got on their treadmill and did 4 miles this a.m. Now I have to figure out how to update the ticker???
    I'm at 9.5 miles so far.
    BMac
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Just got back from a 5 mile hike so that brings my total to 15 miles so far. :smile:
  • vhuber
    Options
    Ran 2.5 miles! 32.1 miles complete with 65.5 to go!!!!!
  • goldilocks007
    Options
    6 more miles down this weekend!:happy:
  • vhuber
    Options
    Got in a 5 mile run this morning!!! 37.1 miles is history with 60.5 to go!!!
  • HidyleDidyle
    Options
    This is a great idea - I'm going to jump in and do it too! Just need to figure out how to convert some of my exercising into kilometres!
  • Logeo21
    Logeo21 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

Sorry I have been MIA...but I was on a little mini-vacation:) My hubby and I went and toured some wineries and did some hiking in N.C. We had a great time. Got in some great steps hiking and even did a 2 mile run on Friday morning. Hope everyone is doing great! Hey Bmac and Tammy- keep up the great work!
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Lo - Your weekend sounds nice!! Hope you had a great birthday!!

I got in some mileage over the weekend...a 4 mile run on Saturday, and ran the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure 5K yesterday, so currently at 9.25...88.35 miles to go. Great job to everyone...keep it up!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Walked 2.5 with my three furry kids!! 39.6 miles down with 58 to go!!!
  • goldilocks007
    Options
    4 miles today walking and on the stationary bike. This is now 21 miles completed, 76.5 miles to go :happy:
  • Val_from_OH
    Val_from_OH Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    This is awesome to see everyone so motivated! I have over 60 miles down!
  • vhuber
    Options
    WTG everybody!!!!!
    Today I ran 4 in the rain/snow!! YUCK!! I do not like winter!! I have 43.6 miles down with 54 to go!!