EXCUSES.... EXCUSES!!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    You look fab, well done!
    Really hoping you shed the unacceptable weight of a sometimes physically abusive husband more than anything...

Thank youuuuuu! :flowerforyou:

and I DID!!!! he is GONE!!!!! :glasses: A judge ordered me to pay him alimony :explode:, however, I got rid of his lazy abusive azz and am now putting myself out there in the dating world. :heart: :love:
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    You all sound like what i have told myself over the years...now that is catching up with me (HAS caught up with me!!). Even though I am tired all the time following chemo, my doctor still wants that exercise done, although he said slow and steady, no need for speed, and watch those carbs - go lower glycemic. I have not lost much weight yet, but do do the water (10 or more glasses daily is normal for me), but food portions and exercise are still my bugaboos. Thank you ladies for all your comments and frankness on this issue. It helps me to rethink all this, and that indeed is where all change lies: in the head. The hills and longer strenuous walks challenges may be beyond me at the moment, but the social ones such as find someone or something to compliment frequently I have been working on. Thanks.

I have found that the friends I have on MFP help to motivate me in a HUGE way!!! they are SUPER AWESOME!!! If I start slacking, they ask what's up, they encourage me and cheer me on. Just food for thought sweetie! :flowerforyou:
  • Replaceable
    Options
    Great job losing all that!

My excuses are

I'm to tired (I have insomnia)
    I'm to depressed
    People will judge me (I have AVPD)
    I'm to busy (I'm busy doing NOTHING, just sitting on my butt playing video games or on my computer)
    I didn't eat that much today (All I ate was sugary junk food)

Today I am starting a diet, i'm 20, female, 4'11, 220 pounds, goal is 100 pounds.

Gonna try being vegetarian again, was vegetarian for a whole year and it made me feel so much more healthy. No soda, and no junk food (Maybe on occasions like birthday parties)
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Great job losing all that!

My excuses are

I'm to tired (I have insomnia)
    I'm to depressed
    People will judge me (I have AVPD)
    I'm to busy (I'm busy doing NOTHING, just sitting on my butt playing video games or on my computer)
    I didn't eat that much today (All I ate was sugary junk food)

Today I am starting a diet, i'm 20, female, 4'11, 220 pounds, goal is 100 pounds.

Gonna try being vegetarian again, was vegetarian for a whole year and it made me feel so much more healthy. No soda, and no junk food (Maybe on occasions like birthday parties)

Just my opinion but don't pick a plan you cannot stick to long term...like forever! Just eat at a calorie deficit. That is MOST important. You can be fat and vegetarian. This past year I finally lost weight eating everything I considered "bad" for me, even fast food occassionally. Ice cream, pasta, bread etc...I just have small portions which I weigh/measure and log every single day. good luck with whatever you decide to do!:smile:
  • deannasueknutson
    deannasueknutson Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I love this! When I got a puppy. I had a pretty good treadmill routine at that time, but after I got Red that routine went out the window. I knew I needed to play with him and give him attention. I didn't want to have dog that sat in his kennel all the time. That's no life for a dog.

My excuse that at the time was I need to spend time with Red after work instead of exercising. (Bring him on walks/runs outside. That's exercise for the both of you.) Not quite why this didn't dawn on me sooner. Got to love those silly excuses. Now every time I go walking or running, my little guy is with me. And Red loves it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!