RUNNERS: What's on your playlist?

Options
I'm interested in some suggestions to mix up my running playlist. This past month I've gone through hip hop and WuTang Clan, now I'm picking up on some rock playlists with the Clash. What are some of the songs on your playlists that are really powering up your run?

Replies

• Kaycham
    Kaycham Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anime songs. o.o;
  • glreim21
    glreim21 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I have a very eclectic running mix...Icona Pop, Airborne a Toxic Event, Britney Spears ( will only listen to her while running other wise she is a no go in my house:), Violent Femmes, Erasure...etc.:)
  • Happy_Niss
    Happy_Niss Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough, I usually listen to oldies. Beach boys, Beatles, Marvelettes, Mamas and the Papas!
    Sometimes I mix it up with some Kesha, Britney Spears, Pharrell.

But for tonight's run I'm thinking Foo Fighters!!
    It's good to shake it up! :smile:
  • Mariachicat
    Mariachicat Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Eclectic sounds all around!
  • LuckyLynell
    LuckyLynell Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    When I'm doing an easy 3 to 5 mile run, I like listening to the whole Imagine Dragons album. If I am doing speed work, I like the beats of Fall Out Boy's latest album. Then there are the shuffle days where my playlist includes happy pop music by Maroon 5, Katy Perry, Hedley, Nsync, Paramore, Simple Plan, Blink-182, Bowling for Soup, Boys Like Girls, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Green Day, Kacey Musgraves, and Linkin Park.