What I found out in my Weight Loss Journey

Options
These 10 points have helped me lose weight and stay in shape. If you want to lose weight effectively, you should start with these.

Tip Number 1: Make a Plan
Before jumping into a new fitness regimen or trying to slash calories, consider having a well thought out plan.
Tip Number 2: Be Active
Most people who are fit burn up more than 2,000 calories each week. This equals about 200 minutes per week of moderate-intensity exercise.
Tip Number 3: Keep Track of your Progress
Weighing in at least once a day with a weighing scale or checking your waistline with a tape will help you monitor your progress.
Tip Number 4: Turn off the Television
You should watch television for fewer than ten hours per week. Watching TV while you eating could make you take in more than you are supposed to.

Tip Number 5: Enjoy a Low-Calorie, Low-Fat or Low-Carb Diet
To lose weight effectively, you would have to consume not more than 1,380 calories per day, and less than 30 percent of these calories should come from fat.
Tip Number 6: Keep your Diet Consistent
Resist the urge to overindulge on holidays or weekends. Eat the same foods on a regular basis.
Tip Number 7: Eat Breakfast
Most people who are successful in losing weight eat breakfast each day.
Tip Number 8: Show Some Restraint and Keep your Appetite Low
You should exert great control over your eating habits, and avoid overeating. Taking foods like oatmeal, bananas and apples in your breakfast will help suppress your appetite during the day since these are natural appetite suppressant.

Tip Number 9: Always Consider Lifestyle Changes for Long Term Results
Habits such as staying up at night regularly will increase the tendency for you to eat a lot and at the wrong times.
Not getting enough sleep will get you stressed out and result in overeating as well.

And Tip Number 10: Keep In Mind Always, the Reason Why You Set Out To Lose Weight In The First Place

I would like to expatiate on each point over the next few weeks.