New York Hookup

Options
NYactor1
NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
Just because...Massachusetts can't hog all of the fun.

Replies

• marisarinde
    marisarinde Posts: 54
    Options
    lol what
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Just...go with it...
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    You need a bigger picture taking apparatus.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    You need a bigger picture taking apparatus.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    ****head in a box?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    OH great, do I get to choose who will go together because I vote for Hayley together with YoungDoc2Be

bad-barbie-black-ken-Favim.com-711270.jpg

sorry weird, is this wierd?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    also I wanna play matchmaker for Jersey_devil and fragileelegance....can't even imagine a cuter couple.

6036347522_85cae37cc0_z.jpg

ppl just don't get better looking than that!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I don't know who this threesome could be, I'm all out of ideas...and east coasters on my FL.

Barbie+Furniture+002.jpg
  • WLG1974
    WLG1974 Posts: 90
    Options
    What is that thing on your head??????????????
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    OH great, do I get to choose who will go together because I vote for Hayley together with YoungDoc2Be

What in tarnation is goin' on in here?

And who the hell is Hayley? lol

Furthermore, why is "my" neck so long, why does my arm look like it's detaching from "my" body, and...do I have on lipstick? Oh Lawd.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

What in tarnation is goin' on in here?

And who the hell is Hayley? lol

I'm just setting people up for this "new york" hookup since I can't go. would you prefer yoovie? she's real purty and awesome and plus hayleys not even on the east coast. DIEven map?
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    tumblr_meaylwX9VQ1rtealq.gif
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    Options

i like my hooker blue eyeshadow
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

Photo evidence of your infidelity. *shakes his head*
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    tumblr_meaylwX9VQ1rtealq.gif

inorite?:bigsmile: :blushing:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

True story in 3....2....1...

a co-worker once asked me out to dinner. He claimed to have had a big lunch and did not eat but instead ordered me food after food and watched me eat. "I could watch all day". :huh: okay....

Fast forward to after dessert on the way home he stops at a drug store to pick something up real quick? :huh: Suspicious I mosey into the bag thinking presumptuous man bought condoms right? WRONG! He bought....frosty blue maybelline eye shadow and dark black eyeliner!

what the what?!?!?!

"It's for you! Not for me, silly, it's for YOU, I want you to wear that when we get to my house...."

"oh, I see, in that case...." 1311246792_dog_falls_out_of_moving_car.gif
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options

a co-worker once asked me out to dinner. He claimed to have had a big lunch and did not eat but instead ordered me food after food and watched me eat. "I could watch all day". :huh: okay....

Fast forward to after dessert on the way home he stops at a drug store to pick something up real quick? :huh: Suspicious I mosey into the bag thinking presumptuous man bought condoms right? WRONG! He bought....frosty blue maybelline eye shadow and dark black eyeliner!

what the what?!?!?!

"It's for you! Not for me, silly, it's for YOU, I want you to wear that when we get to my house...."

OMG This is one of the best stories I have ever read on MFP. Or maybe anywhere.

Also, I would like to have a barbie doll setup too. Or do I not qualify because of this whole Canada thing?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

is that a tyson beckford doll?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

what the what?!?!?!

OMG This is one of the best stories I have ever read on MFP. Or maybe anywhere.

Also, I would like to have a barbie doll setup too. Or do I not qualify because of this whole Canada thing?

IDK? Is canadia close to New York? Do they let your people over the border easily and back across? If you're willing to risk it I'm looking up a hookup fory you now....OH I GOT IT!

Will_Thrust_For_candy with Derp-Diggler!

Yer stretchy right?

img_3511.jpg?w=490&h=491
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

is that a tyson beckford doll?

honestly I thought it was what's her face....christy turlington. real tan. with a haircut. and a sex change.