Jewlz Posts: 135
    Welcome. we are all here to support you.:smile:
  • bigred1
    bigred1 Posts: 31
    hi
    welcome this is a great site:bigsmile:
  • knitgirl
    knitgirl Posts: 27
    :happy: Hello! I'm new today too! What a great site. Thank you, Mike for offering it to us free! :love:
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Welcome. You're going to love it!:flowerforyou:
  • gloverrn
    gloverrn Posts: 1
    :smile: Hello, this is my first day at this--it was reccommended from work as I am in a cholesterol class. Kinda a pain to track all of this but iguess it will pay off.
  • loriconti
    loriconti Posts: 4
    Frustrated!! How did I go up in weight ? Why are the last 10-15 lbs so hard to get off and keep off!!! I have only 3 weeks left until my big vacation and I will be in a swim suit with very athletic people who always look good! But, they also don't work ,have personal trainers. I don't have all that extra support!!! and time.
    :sad:
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Dear Loriconti
    you got invited, I think they like you for more then a perfect body( no one has that anyway) We all have problems, some of us drink, others eat, others smoke and others are messed up somewhere else:brokenheart:. Those of us who are emotional eaters just show it from far away:cry:
    Be proud of what you already have acomplished and take it a day at a time. Frustration makes me eat , and anger makes me eat, and I eat because I'm bored and I feel alone and I'm worried and ..... I could go on and on. When I quit smoking I made a list of why I wanted to quit and when I got tempted I went down the list mentally and by the time I was done I didn't want a cigarett no more. I hope that helps me on my quest to get healthy. Oh yea another thing I keep counting my blessings and listen to upbeat musik. I hope that helps.
  • Here I go, the first day. I've been trying to kick these last few baby fat pounds for over a year. I just need a little direction. Hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.