30 Day AB Challenge

Options
dme1977
dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
I found this online and decided to give it my all for a full month... who's with me?!!
311qdkD.jpg?3

Replies

• heathl39
    heathl39 Posts: 46
    Options
    I found this online and decided to give it my all for a full month... who's with me?!!
    311qdkD.jpg?3

I will give it a shot with you. Tomorrow it is on!
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    Why work abs if you are still trying to lose?
  • dme1977
    Options

well... it would be nice to have FLATTER more muscular/stomach area / abs rather than flabby stomach during losing... Id like the area to be more taut rather than loose...
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Interesting challenge
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options

well... it would be nice to have FLATTER more muscular/stomach area / abs rather than flabby stomach during losing... Id like the area to be more taut rather than loose...

If you can already see your abs then go for it. If not, wasting time you could be burning more calories with better exercises and losing the fat covering said abs.
  • dme1977
    Options

If you can already see your abs then go for it. If not, wasting time you could be burning more calories with better exercises and losing the fat covering said abs.

THANKS for the advice... I think I'll stick with it though.. I am ALREADY on day 5 ...( I started during this past week)

don't forget , ANY EXCERCISE IS BETTER THAN *NO* EXCERCISE !!!

I say do what YOU like rather than NOTHING at all ... enjoy!! and I hope to see you all stick with it to the end.
  • wink212
    wink212 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Froggymcconnell
    Froggymcconnell Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I start this tomorrow :smile: should be fun