5 ft 2'' ladies.....whats your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    HI I am 5'2", 56 yrs old
    SW - 142 lbs
    CW - 118-120 lbs
    GW - 113-115 lbs

My main objective is to lower my body fat percentage.
  • Nightstar76
    Nightstar76 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm between 5'1 and 5'2 and my goal is 130 right now. I have a long way to go so as I get closer I hope I can better evaluate how my body is responding and what will be healthy for me.
  • knollmma
    knollmma Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Aiming for 135-140. I look very fit at that weight with muscle.
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2", 120lbs.

I used to be 108lbs a few years ago but then got in to lifting. I am actually SMALLER now at 12lbs heavier.

The scale doesn't tell all.
  • keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 2" 33 year old mother of 2 with 24month old youngest and my goal is150 I am very curvy and wear my weight well. I started at 209 current weight 191 so I have a great deal of weight to loose. I weighed 166 six years at wedding and looked great at that size but I didn't have any room to wiggle with so that's why I would like to be 150.
  • RUNNING_AMOK_1958
    RUNNING_AMOK_1958 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and reached my goal of 125 Friday. Profile pic is current.
  • blue696
    blue696 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Im 5'1 currently 129 and would like to be 112 ultimately, but would like to be 119 by the end of the summer
  • EllaIsNotEnchanted
    EllaIsNotEnchanted Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is to bench around 130, deadlift near the 200, Squat in the 190 category, and overhead press my body weight.
    Far to go, but I can dream and work hard towards it.
    ;)
  • peepsqueek
    peepsqueek Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 currently weight 157 and would like to get down to 130 and see from that point since I am very muscular I am not sure what weight I should be sitting at . I am 48 years young.
  • moparjer
    moparjer Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and currently 130 lbs. My goal is around 110 as years ago, 104 lbs. was too low. My doc said should be at 107 lbs. I'm 57 years old.
  • veggie_jilly
    Options
    5'3, and my goal weight right now is 124. I'll probably reevaluate when I get there though! I might go slightly lower depending on how I look/feel.
  • michelle0989
    michelle0989 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 140. It puts me at a healthy BMI and is also very attainable for me.
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my current goal weight is 130-135. I am currently 158. Once I get closer to my goal, I'll re evaluate whether I'm happy with my body or want to lose more. I'm more concerned with how I look and feel, not a specific number, but having a goal weight at least gives me a reasonable goal before I start nit-picking muscle definition, etc.
  • must_deflate
    must_deflate Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    108 lbs.
    In my 20's I was 100 lbs plus or minus 3 lbs. I've relaxed my expections now I'm older .
  • zombiesalad
    zombiesalad Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and I'd like to be somewhere between 100 - 110. I'm planning on aiming low and then gaining a bit back in muscle.
  • NataBost
    NataBost Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I couldn't choose one really. I look in the mirror and think "I can lose another inch" but there's no point chasing a number on a scale. I could make that number change in 36 hours by going low carb and shedding water.

I'm 5 fot 3 and 112lb, thinking I'm gonna go down to 110lb, because it's a nice round number, then maintain, then bulk until I don't like the mirror anymore, then lose back down... repeat repeat.

Go more off looks than scale numbers. A wonky floor can mess up a scale anyway. Mine gives me a different number in every room of the house.

THIS. I'm 5'1" - I'm just trying to shed the last dregs of body fat. Currently I'm a little under 123. It may/may not equate to -5 or -10 lbs, but I'm going to go by BF% and the tape measure.
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I think i would be happy with about 136 ( i started at 236 and need to make 100 pounds lol) right now I've lost 20 lbs so far...
  • stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I like these weight charts because they account for frame size. However, if you're muscular it's possible to go over by a bit and still have a healthy body fat percentage.

Ladies Home Journal
    http://www.lhj.com/health/fitness/ideal-weights-for-women/

freedieting
    http://www.freedieting.com/tools/ideal_body_weight.htm
  • Shauna2626
    Shauna2626 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 2 in. I started out at 172 lbs in early 2011.
    I am currently at about 131 lbs, and feeling good!
    My lowest weight in early 2012 was 126. I re-gained and re-lost a portion of the weight.
    Now I'm trying to get under 130 again, and then maintain in the 125-128 range. I am now focusing more on overall fitness, health, and toning rather than just the number on the scale. Originally after losing 40 lbs, I had my mind set that I wanted to get down to 115 lbs, but now I have accepted that while that is fine for some people, it's just not realistic for me and my body type.
    :-)
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    5'3" currently 157, goal weight=135 but I might start shooting for 125 if I get that low before starting to have kids, lol