Replies

• Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    great job op, very impressive.
  • KazzBeDoinIt
    KazzBeDoinIt Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Can you seriously not be so beautiful? No, honestly ... Shine Girl!
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Wowza! Incredible! You rule! :) I love this site, inspiring story after inspiring story.

What's your lifting routine? EDIT: Seen the link in your post.
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation!
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Wowza!!!!
  • empressichel
    empressichel Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    That's 2 years of hard work right there! Fantastic! Love it! You look amazing.
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Hi you look great!!!!! Just wondering, how do you manage getting your workouts in with also managing your kids? (I saw on your blog some of your cardio was while your son napped but that's it). Thanks and keep up the good work!!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and well done! I really like your workout routine, ti reminds me of what I was doing long time ago with good results. I may try that again even if my results will not be as impressive as yours, EVER!. I am way too old for that now.

Keep up the good work and good luck in your next competition.
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Holy shizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the detail in your blog about the workout you did. I look like the before picture so it gives me some hope to see what you did in two years. :smile:

Congratulations on your success, you look awesome.
  • liftnlove_
    liftnlove_ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi you look great!!!!! Just wondering, how do you manage getting your workouts in with also managing your kids? (I saw on your blog some of your cardio was while your son napped but that's it). Thanks and keep up the good work!!

Well, I'm very blessed. My gym is open 24/7/365 and it's literally 60 seconds from my house. I start my days at 4 a.m., get to the gym by around 4:30, and am back home before 7 am to shower and get my kids ready for school. It also helps to have a wildly supportive husband who helps take care of whatever I need to get my workouts in. There is no way I could've survived my contest prep without his constant support and cheerleading :)
  • liftnlove_
    liftnlove_ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, for the kind words. It means a lot :)
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is just incredible... I'm so impressed! You're beautiful and I loved reading your other two posts.

Best wishes on your upcoming competition!
  • Beckii330
    Beckii330 Posts: 28
    Options
    Just wow. This is amazing because I was just thinking to myself I wonder if people in their 30's and beyond can actually CHANGE their bodies? I'm always telling myself that a six pack is a long gone dream but it obviously can be achieved with hard work.

Amazing.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo happy you're back!!! You continue to inspire me, my friend...looking stunning and STRONG!!! :heart:
  • nuttyduffy
    nuttyduffy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing Well done Your hard work has truly paid off & good luck with the comp :flowerforyou:
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Omagah! Look at the gains!

Congratulations sweetie ;)
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    fantastic- I love it.

Seeing a transformation into Physique is really great. That's honestly a huge step- you look amazing- I don't know you and I'm proud for you. :D

Way to be a great role model for your friends and family and those who stumble on this here!!! Keep up the good work!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing and inspiring!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Wow, your body is a work of art. I am just blown away! Thanks so much for the inspiration. Hard to believe you did that in 2 years. Amazing! Congrats on your phenomenal success! Whenever I start getting down on myself thinking I can't really change I'm going to think of you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!