INSANITY 60 DAY CHALLEGE-start Monday?!

Options
I am starting the INSANITY 60 day challenge on Monday 11/1! What a great time to start right?! New week, new month!

ANYBODY WANT TO JOIN?!?! I'd love some accountability!!

-A
:)

Replies

• ash15nicole
    Options
    p.s. the title should say CHALLENGE lol oops.:tongue:
  • rckola911
    rckola911 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Shaun T is going to kick your butt
  • loverunning11
    loverunning11 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I have already done 2 rounds....it is soooo worth it! Good luck!
  • ash15nicole
    Options
    Shaun T is going to kick your butt

LOL! I know he is. I did the first 2 weeks before my marathon training got too intense. It was INSANE ;)
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing my 4th week, it's hard work but worth it
  • ash15nicole
    Options

ok just saw your results OMG! SO doing it! you look awesome!!
  • loverunning11
    Options

Thank you so much! I have more on facebook if you are on there. It was hard work, but definitely worth it. Then I trained for my first marathon. Amazing!
  • ash15nicole
    Options

Thank you so much! I have more on facebook if you are on there. It was hard work, but definitely worth it. Then I trained for my first marathon. Amazing!

SO AWESOME!!! Just did my first marathon too!! I do have facebook. i have the most generic name in the world so it'll probably be easier if I find you lol!
  • ash15nicole
    Options
    I'm finishing my 4th week, it's hard work but worth it

Great job! How have your results been?
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    I haven't seen any weight loss so far on the scale but i am losing inches, some say the weight will start to drop in the 2nd month, i'm hoping they are right
  • Alessandra76
    Options
    Monday is going to be my third week.......he is kicking my *kitten*....I mean....I am SWEATING BLOOD!!!!!!!!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen any weight loss so far on the scale but i am losing inches, some say the weight will start to drop in the 2nd month, i'm hoping they are right

I can speak for that. I didn't lose a pound during the first month. I'm finishing Week 8 and have one week left. Over the last 3 weeks I have lost 13 lbs. Haven't taken measurements yet, waiting until the end. I absolutely love it! Going to start C to 5k when I am done this, mixining in P90X and ChaLEAN Extreme strength work outs.
  • marmcv
    marmcv Posts: 1
    Options
    :drinker:
  • loverunning11
    Options

SO AWESOME!!! Just did my first marathon too!! I do have facebook. i have the most generic name in the world so it'll probably be easier if I find you lol!

Awesome! Brooke Olejniczak is my name on facebook, if you want to look me up! Which marathon did you do? My husband and I ran the Baltimore marathon! Amazing experience!
  • loverunning11
    Options

Yes, second month is where I saw a lot of my weight drop!
  • loverunning11
    Options

Yes, second month is where I saw a lot of my weight drop!
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Great Job Stooooo ,did u follow the nutrition plan or did u do your own thing , i don't have a lot of weight to lose , around 8 pounds, but i'm finding it difficult to eat the insane amount of calories he recommends, any tips or suggestions?
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Great Job Stooooo ,did u follow the nutrition plan or did u do your own thing , i don't have a lot of weight to lose , around 8 pounds, but i'm finding it difficult to eat the insane amount of calories he recommends, any tips or suggestions?

I found the recommended amount of calories to be very high. So I spoke with a few people (1 of them being my Beachbody Coach) and they recommended during the 2nd Phase that I eat 1800 calories or less. I do follow the plan for meal ideas and such.

How much is recommended for you?
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    I says for me to eat 1633 calories and that for the moderately active and 1839 for very active ,i don't think i can eat all those calories,i only have been eating at least 1350 and my weight is at a stand still, as of right now i am not active besides working out ,any advice?
  • ash15nicole
    Options
    Awesome! Im so excited to start this tomorrow! Cookie- I don't have a ton of weight to lose either so just looking to lose a few and definitely tone. Can't wait to see my results! I'll keep you all posted :)