Do you have reward 'freebies'?

Options
So, I wanted to see what kinds of things you might be looking forward to rewarding yourselves with that won't cost you one little penny out of your pocket. See, I have lots of things in my closets and jewelry box that I am chomping at the bit to get to. Favorite jeans, leather jackets, MY WEDDING RING! So many lovely things that don't fit properly or at all presently. Heck, I can't even zip up my favorite boots past my calves. I am really looking forward to wearing them come this winter.

What are some things that you are looking forward to rewarding yourself with that you already own? Perhaps a kayak or snowboard? Camping or backpacking equipment? A wedding dress? Tell me! I want to look forward to it with you!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Denisebar
    Denisebar Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: sorry double,post
  • Denisebar
    Denisebar Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great topic!
    I am going to reward myself with something I am doing right now,vacations! For the past few years I haven't put on a bathing suit and now that I am losing I am going to do this type of trip at least once a year.
    I do have clothes that I like that I have been saving "just in case" and I will sure be glad to get back into them!:smile

So not exactly a freebie but something I could have done but have been avoiding!
  • jemmers6
    jemmers6 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great way to reward yourself with no money out of pocket! I've lost so much weight that I've gone through all the things I had kept "just in case" and have an entire wardrobe of new stuff. Kind of hard on the pocketbook but, oh, so fun! I'm not down to my BC weight (before children) but I must have worn out, gave away, or thrown away everything between where I was twenty pounds ago and when I was married. I still have my wedding dress, so maybe I'll try to get into that. However, since I was 117 pounds and that was thirty-one years and four children ago, I'm not holding my breath!
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I have several 'hopefully one day' things in my wardrobe that I long to be able to wear. Some I wore a lot when I wasn't as big and hope to be able to get a little more wear out of one day, and a few things that I haven't been able to wear at all yet, but with luck they'll get their turn!
  • jenniferpark01
    jenniferpark01 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I finally fit in my last old piece of clothing. But I do have my trusty pair of black pants that wore at my highest weight. They were tight, and the button inside would dig into by belly, but I would wear them because I didn't want to go up another size. They are a size 28 and they are so much fun to put on. It really shows how much progress I have made when I see how big they are on me now. I am a size 20 now.