Friends eating 1200

Options

Replies

• CrescentCityGirl
    CrescentCityGirl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Those of you who have been eating 1200 calories for a while......we're you hungry in the very beginning and did those feelings of hunger go away after a few weeks?
  • amraymond18
    amraymond18 Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm doing 1200! Anyone can feel free to add me :) I am very active on this site and love having new friends!
  • RoxyDisaster
    RoxyDisaster Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I eat 1250 but I'm usually not very hungry at all. I was at the beginning but now I've gotten used to it.
  • NancyKhuu
    NancyKhuu Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    MFP sets me at 1200 although I don't know why. May be because I'm short? I don't need to lose weight necessarily. But anyhow I almost always eat more so my diary is in the red more often. 1200 just isn't enough for me generally. Anyone can feel free to add me :):)
  • guardianwill
    guardianwill Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My Goal is 1200 each day as well. Not too hard to maintain infact most days I am below and have followed through with my goals. I have 9 pounds to go to accomplish my final goal. Would love to have friends too that are motivators as well as like being motivated.
  • toadg53
    toadg53 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 1200. Sometimes I'll eat a bit more, but not much. When I'm exercising more, like lately, if I eat more, it's not a biggie. But if I do eat more, it's maybe up to 1350. Anybody can add me if they'd like. I've been working on this since July 2013.
  • eslcity
    eslcity Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Looking for some friends eating 1200 calories ????
    Oh, and lol--I'm not some icky guy--I'm a happily married woman!

i'm offended by that......^___^:laugh:
  • KarenE86
    KarenE86 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 1200 calorie plan and have my diary set to open. Anyone on here is more than welcome to add me. I think being friends with other people eating the same calorie amount and have their food diaries set to open will help us all get new food ideas!
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Those of you who have been eating 1200 calories for a while......we're you hungry in the very beginning and did those feelings of hunger go away after a few weeks?

Other way around. IMO it's easier to eat less in the beginning. As though your recently acquired fat is allowing you to coast for a bit. I and most of my friends started at 1200 and eventually upped our calories. Some within a few weeks, but almost all after a few months. A hungry feeling is one thing, but when you don't have enough calories you end up with less energy, sitting around more. Better to just eat a little more.
  • hannah4412
    hannah4412 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    MFP gave me 1400 , but I am cutting down to 1150-1250 for the first few months to jump start my weight loss. Good luck! (:
  • JenD1066
    JenD1066 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm 1200.
    I've read many posts that say 1200 is too low, so one morning I calculated TDEE - 20%. It came out to (you guessed it) 1200.
  • BlueberryWatermelon
    BlueberryWatermelon Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hello! I eat 1200 + my exercise calories. Feel free to add me! :)
  • jjwilde265
    jjwilde265 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i set my goal at 1200. but only as the 3 days I see my girlfriend we always go out for meals. so the only way I lose fat is keeping it at 1200 on my log days. prob averages around 1600 over the week. works out like a calorie cycling diet I guess. works for me though :-)
  • scarlettesong
    scarlettesong Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    DELETED.

Didn't quote the person I was replying to.
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I'm Rebekah, 29, I eat 1200 a day too. I have hypothyroidism and I tried eating what MFP recommended and I didn't lose. Switched to 1800, then 1500 and still nothing. Checked my calories burned at rest with my HRM, turns out it is really low. Switched to 1200 and have been losing consistently ever since.
    SW 360.2
    CW 293.4!
  • DorseyJ618
    DorseyJ618 Posts: 61
    Options
    I'm eating 1350.
  • Asaliamarie
    Asaliamarie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. I'm also eating 1200 calories. Let's support each other!
  • msncush
    msncush Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    that would be me.
    Started 2 week ago.
    Feeling good, working out helps me allot.
  • little_waa_
    Options
    Added you :) I try to net around 1200, haven't been doing great lately but I'm going for it now x