Going to a Chinese buffet tomorrow!! Help

So tomorrow I'm going to Cedar Point right, and my family usually likes just going to the buffet there, i don't want to eat because its not healthy. I'm worried about what to eat... Or should i just eat whatever i want since i will be walking around all day and riding rollercoasters... Because trust me, every time i go there is not one rollercoaster i dont ride lol... But idk help me :sad:

Replies

• SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    I have a Chinese buffet that I often eat at on legs day. I limit myself to protein, fruits, and vegetables if I'm worried about calories. I add sushi and ice cream if I don't.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    There is no such thing as unhealthy foods, just unhealthy portions, There is really no reason to be dramatic. Make reasonable choices at the buffet, stop before you're stuffed, and enjoy it.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Don't fill up on the rice and noodles. Go for the high dollar stuff like shrimps, crab with a "C," etc.

The Chinese write from right to left, and that's how you should do the buffet as well.
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Try to drink lots of water as well, since there's a lot of sodium in the food and you'll probably see a water weight gain that will flush out in a few days.
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    There is no such thing as unhealthy foods, just unhealthy portions, There is really no reason to be dramatic. Make reasonable choices at the buffet, stop before you're stuffed, and enjoy it.

Also what she said. :smile: