Oh geez! ::gasps:: I look like that?!?

Options
You know, it's scary when you see yourself in a picture and you say, excuse me- shout, "I look like that?!?" I tolerate my weight, but I'm not happy with it.... I'm not happy with me, letting it get this far. Well enoughs, enough! I'm ready to make a change and I can use all the support I can get!
Well all my fitness pals.... So we begin on this journey together! I wish everyone the best of luck!!!

CiAo

Replies

• TaraDenise
    TaraDenise Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome. Love the little doggie photo. As you can see, I am also a Yorkie-mom :-)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I know that feeling all to well. I have looked at photos and thought...what? That's me???...:sad: :frown:

We can do this. Just take one day at a time.:smile:
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great weight loss tool. You will find a lot of support and positive information.
  • kiekokay
    kiekokay Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Funny, thats what brought me here too! We can do it though!:happy:
  • mom23kids
    Options
    Welcome! You will be successful!
  • schpanks
    schpanks Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I think for years before I had my gastric bypass I had just stopped really seeing myself in photographs. Then I lost some weight and really started seeing myself at my high weight. I was completely appalled! I laminated a "before" picture of myself and still carry it in my wallet. Not that it helped much. I still managed to get myself back up to almost 200 pounds. But today is a better day and we're all working together to be the people we can live with. :tongue: Best of luck on your journey!