Looking for accountable comrades

Hello all,

I am back into MFP after having a while off, and would really like to cut down for the summer. I am doing well so far, but I always have a problem with overindulging at cookouts and parties and whatnot. So I'm hurting my progress with this and would really like some friends to help with motivation and accountability. I follow a routine of IIFYM, or "Flexible Dieting" which allows me to still have the foods that I love, but only if it fits into my macros for the day. I have had great success with it so far, I just need to not overindulge on the weekends lol. But anyways, please add me if you're looking for another friend to help with accountability and tips and all that good stuff. Cheers!

Replies

• kimmycupbb
    kimmycupbb Posts: 24 Member
    Hi! I'm getting back into MFP as well, so I'd love to have a buddy.
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Bump
  • fitfor26
    fitfor26 Posts: 28 Member
    *raises hand* Im here and accountable :D
  • JoshTheGiant
    JoshTheGiant Posts: 176 Member
    *raises hand* Im here and accountable :D

I can vouch for her. She's great.
  • cohare55
    cohare55 Posts: 3
    Hi I can go full speed with weight loss.. usually and when I do am a fitness gooru however....this time I am lacking motiviation.. its more like "why should I' I would love the motivation...............and am a great cheerleader!
  • 9Chelle28
    9Chelle28 Posts: 22 Member
    I too need help with the motivation needed during the weight loss journey. I appreciate any friends who are willing to help me out.
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Thanks everyone for your response, let's do this! :D